How to survive school as a Nymphet

School can be tough with the course work, tests and grades. It can be tougher if you are a Nymphet so here are some tips on how to survive school as a Nymphet.
Do not label yourself as a Nymphet because people are judge mental and can be very cruel. And if you outright tell everyone that you're a Nymphet then someone is bound to look it up on urban dictionary. Then rumors will spread and you could very well be given the title of home wrecker. That may not sound so bad but trust me it gets difficult when you start to get hate from people who do not understand. I speak from experience.
  Do your school work it's that simple. If you get good scores then you won't have to retake any of your classes. Also your parents will be happy with you and may even give you more privileges.
  Don't get involved in drama. It's petty and not worth your time and energy. It's physically and emotionally draining. It causes stress and stress is bad for a number of things including your complexion. And Nymphets are fresh faced. You don't want acne or premature wrinkles.
Have a good friend that you get along with and make it a priority to talk to them every day. Friendship is important and it's always good to have someone you can talk to.
Have a good laugh at least once a day. Laughing is proven to make you happier and laughing is just good for the soul.
Keep a diary or journal where you can record and process the things that happen at school. Writing things down is a good way to deal with them rather they be negative or positive.

A/N if any of you have a specific chapter you want me to write then leave a comment and I'll try to write it for you. Until then stay safe! Much love, Daisy