New neighbors

Annies POV
I open the door and look who is here it's a stranger!!! Where's Hayden. "Um.....hi" I say. "Hi" he says. " sorry to ask but who are you??" I ask. " I'm Brennan" he tells me. "I'm Annie" I reply. " so why are you here??" I ask him. "Oh yeah um I'm here because me and my family just moved in next door" he tells me. "Oh cool, so are you an only child or do you have siblings?" I ask. " well I have a sister Katie she is 14 and I have a little brother he is 11, do you have any siblings?" He asks. "Cool, well I have a brother Caleb and he is 17 and I have a sister Hayley she is 11 and I'm 14" I tell him. " I do gymnastics and I'm in level 10" I also tell him. " oh wow my sister is level 10 also and she's 14" he tells me. "Can I meet her" I ask. "Yeah she at my house just follow me" he says. I follow him to Katie's room. "Katie I have someone for you to meet" Brennan says to Katie. "Hi I'm Annie LeBlanc" I say. " oh Brennan your already bringing girls home wow just wow" she replies. "Dude that's gross and no I'm your neighbor" I reply. It's never gonna happen" I say. " oh sorry" she replies. " it's fine" I say. "Omg I forgot Hayden is coming to my house to pick me up" I say. " I'm so sorry I have to go I'm so stupid" I say running out. I go home to see Hayden standing outside waiting for me. I go up to him and say I'm sorry and stuff. " I'm so sorry Hayden, this guy named Brennan came to my house because he is my new neighbor and he took me to his house to meet his sister" I tell him. He looks angry. He storms of and goes home I guess I'll have to go to the cemetery later with someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: please comment,vote, follow me and share. Thanks for reading love you guys!!!!! Bye!!!!!
Word count 359.