Scared

Annies POV
I'm super scared of what happened. I don't know what to do!! I guess me and my family should have a talk.

Family talk~~~~~~
"Mom, Dad, Hayley I'm super scared of what I did I saved my life and your life's and that little girls life with cancer now she doesn't have cancer I'm so confused what happened to me!!" Annie says to her family. "Honey Calm down its ok" Mrs. LeBanc says to Annie. "Wait I have an idea, I need a shovel and a ride to Caleb's cemetery" Annie says to her parents. "No Annie I don't think that's a good idea what if something bad happens" Mrs. LeBlanc reply's to Annie. "But Mom- Annie gets cut off by her mom "Nooo" "Annie I already said no something bad could happen" Mrs. LeBlanc says. "Ok fine" Annie says. But her parents didn't know she was totally going to Caleb.

Later that day
(A-Annie)
(H-Hayden)

Texting conversation
A- hey Hayden can you take me to the cemetery to see Caleb.
H- yeah when should I pick you up??
A- at 3:00pm is that ok
H- can we do 3:30
A- yep that sounds great now I just have to tell my parents I'm going with you
H- ok bye
A- bye see you at 3:30 pm

Annie's POV
I start getting ready for when Hayden comes and then I look at the time its 3:15 I better be ready. And at 3:32 I here the door bell ring I open the door and look who's here..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: cliffhanger who do you think it is comment who you think it is please. Please like,vote,share,comment and follow me please. Thanks bye!!
Word count 296