Flight

Annie is moving to L.A. to go off with her singing career with her best friend Hayden summerall. She was on the airplane on the way to L.A. she couldn't wait to see all her friends. But she couldn't wait to see her best friend Hayden. But Annie didn't know Hayden liked her more than a friend.

ANNIES POV
"Finally we've arrived I though we would never arrive" Annie said. "It wasn't that long of a flight" Hayley said.  "I know but I really want to see my friends" Annie said. "Calm down Annie we are almost there we just have to land and after that we can see your friends" Hayley said. " okay,okay I can wait" Annie said. "Mommy should we call a Uber to bring us to the hotel?" Annie asked. "Yes honey we probably should" mrs. Katie said. "Can we stop at chipotle or Chick-fil-A please" Haley asked. "Please mommy" Annie asked. "Ok fine we can stop" Mrs. Katie said.
"Yay" Haley and Annie screamed at the same time.
~~~~~~~after lunch ~~~~~~
Chipotle was amazing like usual we had so much fun talking and eating we made so many jokes it was the best lunch ever. Then we called another Uber to come pick us up we hopped in and we were on are way to the hotel. But we saw a shop outside so we asked the Uber to stop. We went into the store and bought some clothes. Annie bought this ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

 Now it's time to go to the hotel

Now it's time to go to the hotel. We got back in the Uber and left for the hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like comment share and follow. Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoy this story I'm not a very good writer so sorry if its bad. Word count 298.