Akko, Sucy, and Lotte were grasping for air. Within 20 minutes, they had to get to the Leyline Terminal on time. It didn't help that the location of the station was quite far away from the dormitory, and that Akko was slow on her broom. The trio initially decided that running would be fasting.

"Shall we go?" Diana suggested. Hannah and Barbara nodded in unison.

-*-

8:15 o'clock at the department store...

"WHOAAA! IT'S HUGE!!" Akko exclaimed as she walked into the mall with her friends. It was an enormous open area with a big pool of fountains in the middle and small gardens and benches around the pool. Giant plates of glass covered the center like a big dome. The stores and shops are located along the sides, and there were 4 stories.

"Is this your first time here, Akko?" Barbara asked.

"Yeah. I didn't have much money, so I never got a chance to go to the mall," Akko looked around, "Where's everyone?"

"The department store actually opens at 9. We could enter early because the mall has partnership with the Cavendish family," explained Hannah.

"Oh"

"Privilege..," Sucy mumbled to herself.

"Where shall we go first, Diana?" Barbara asked with excitement in her eyes.

"Dresses are the most important, so we shall go there first," Diana pointed at a store with a fancy looking sign.

Akko and Lotte left their mouth hanging.

Diana and her teammates walked toward the store. Akko and her teammates followed behind shortly.

"Good morning Ms. Cavendish, Ms. England, Ms. Parker, and honorable guests" said a blonde lady. She looked to be in her 30s, "How shall we be of service today?"

"My friends and I require new dresses for an important event this evening," Diana requested.

"Of course! My name is Ms. Green. I shall be your personal assistant for today. Please follow me," Ms. Green led the group of young witches to a private room. There were many drawers and closet, a big mirror, a table, and two couch. "We recently received various new selections this morning. Modern, classic, formal, casual.. we have them all in our inventories! If you're looking for anything specific, I will make sure to help you find everything you need!"

Hannah and Barbara said they wanted formal dresses that are not too classic looking. Hannah wanted something cute, and Barbara wanted modern. Lotte said anything not too fancy should be fine. Sucy wanted black or anything dark. Diana declined when Ms. Green offered her a silky, blue dress. Apparently, Diana already owned way too many blue dresses.

Akko thought that this was way too formal. Everything from the designs of the store, the clothing, and how the lady speak was overwhelming. She really felt out of place, What kind of clothing store is this? What is going on!?

"Excuse me. What would you like, miss..." Ms. Green called her.

"What?" Akko snapped out of her thoughts, "Oh, it's Kagari. Atsuko Kagari, but I preferred Akko."

"Ms. Kagari..." the lady paused, "You're really her!? Little Miss Saviour!?"

Akko scratched her head, "I think so..?"

"Oh! I'm sorry that I did not recognized you earlier!" Her face got closer to Akko, "That's right! You do look like her! I mean- sorry!"

"It's okay," Akko said, "I don't mind, really."