Friends (Part 3)

Hehehe

Hahaha

Through the field of tall grass there stand a little girl with short, dark brown hair. She was wearing a pink one piece dress. Soft breeze washed through the meadow, creating waves of ocean grass and slightly lifted her dress. She saw a sliver of light glowing from afar. She followed.

Wait for me

Her voice echoed. She ran.

She caught the light and slowly opened her hands. Hundreds of butterfly flew out from her palms. They were all in many different colours. Sparkles were everywhere as the beautiful creatures flew higher and higher.. until they can not be seen anymore.

Whoa!

"Follow me," said an unknown voice from nowhere.

How?

"You already know how."

The little girl lifted her feet and suddenly, she was flying.

Hehehe

"Come closer."

She flew higher into the sky. She flew higher into the clouds. She flew higher towards the moon, and the moon was shining with brilliant lights. Her crimson eyes lit up as they reflect with the illuminating moon light.

Hello?

Someone slowly approached the little girl. As he got closer, she saw him, a little boy around her age. She could tell that he had dark hair, but his face was not clear.

Hello?

She asked once more. The boy smiled.

-*-

"Akko! Akko!" a familiar voice called, "Wake up!"

"Let's just leave her," said another familiar voice.

"No, Sucy! We have to wake her up!"

"Okay."

"What are you doing? Sucy!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Akko cried. She got up and ran to the washroom and, "BHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

After finishing her business, Akko stormed toward her so-called 'friend' Sucy, "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU PUT IN MY MOUTH!?!?!?! IT SMELLS LIKE FARTS!!!!!"

"Crepitu Suavititus," replied Sucy

"???????????"

Sucy giggled, "You said it Akko. Fart-shroom."

Akko's face turned red with anger. "SUCY!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!!" She screamed.

Sucy pinched her nose. It smelled like fart. She regretted a bit now, but at least it shouldn't last too long...

"Akko! Sucy! We don't have time for this!" Lotte interrupted, "It's 7:30! We don't have a lot of time before meeting up with Diana."

"What!? Why didn't you wake me up sooner!?" Akko whined. She rushed to the washroom to clean her face, brush her teeth, and comb her hair. 7 minutes later, she got out, took off her PJ, and put on whatever clothes that were nearest. All of these were done in 10 minutes.

"All right!" Akko declared, "I'm ready!"

"Sloppy.." Sucy commented and followed Akko out the room with Lotte.

-*-

8:00 o'clock at the Ley Lines Terminal..

"Right on time," said Diana, "I'm impressed."