All  might then opened the, and found uraraka, kirishima and Iida in front of the door. "Uh, can we know where Bakugo, Midoriya and Todoroki is?" Kirishima asked. "Did you guys hear everything we just talked about?" Aizawa said kind of angry. They all nodded. "Ahh! We're sorry! We just want to know were deku-kun and the rest are at!!" Uraraka said (fake) crying.

"... Go all might, I'll take care of this." All might nodded and said bye to his students. "Wait take us with you!" Uraraka said. "Just come inside and I'll explain. And with that Aizawa told them about the 3 students.

Back to the present...(Deku p.o.v)

" He got sick, so he had to stay, so he told me to take his place!" All might said. We all oh'ed at that. "Anyway, before we start.. Who is this young lady?" He said. Oh yea, I forgot Haruhi was here. We all looked at her, and her face was priceless. She had and amazed shocked face on. "U-um hi, I'm Haruhi. Nice to finally meet y-you in real life sir!" She said.

"... Care to explain boys?" All might said. So we all sat down. We talked about how Haruhi found out who we are, her story and how she would keep it a secret. "Wait! Um, can my dad meet you All might, if its ok with you?" Haruhi asked all might. "Sure! Why not?" With that, Haruhi went out the door. "So you guys, what happened with the villain?" I asked Kacchan and Todoroki. They explained to me about everything. "So... He knows who we are?" They nodded. "You better not tell him anything we talked about today Deku! And watch your back who knows what he might do. We need to finish this mission quick before something bad happens." Kacchan said with a serous voice.

He was right, we need finish this, I really want to go back and see my mom. I call her sometimes, but I really want to see her. Hope she's doing ok
The door then opens. "Hi guys! I brought my dad." Haruhi said as she brought in her blindfolded dad. "Haruhi what's going on? Can I take this off?" Her dad said. Haruhi then signaled all might to take it of.

All might, went up to Ranka and took off the blind fold. Ranka then looked to see who took off the blind fold, and blinked a few times.

...

"OH MY GOD!! ITS HIM!!" Ranka yelled out. I just laughed at his reaction. I was kind of like that my first time meeting All might. Ranka was just talking to him, and he was listening. I then walked to Kacchan and Todoroki. "Hope we can go back soon I miss my friends." I say to them and they agree. All might then started to talk to us. "You guys ready?" He told us and we nodded. He then gave us some work, he helped us on it and then we started doing physical things, like exercise. We tried fighting him, but failed and got some injury's.

The place was small, but we really wanted to train. I got hurt on my leg and a scratch on my face. Kacchan got scratches on his arms and Todoroki got hurt on his leg to. All might then treated us. "Wow! Seeing your guys quirks this close is so amazing!!" Ranka fangirled. Or Fanboyed? It was getting late, and All might had to leave. We said our goodbyes, he gave us a good luck and left.

Ranka and Haruhi had to leave too. "Bye guys! See you Monday. Good luck on the host thing too deku-kun bye!" Then they both left. "What did she mean bye 'host thing' Midoriya?" Todoroki asked me. Oh that's right! I forgot to tell them about it. "Oh, well kyoya-senpai asked me if I wanted to join the host club, and well I told him I would." They both just stared at me. "Why would you join that?!" Kacchan told me

"Well, I thought it would be easier to get the villain faster if I joined." I told him. "Well yea I guess.." He said. "Yea no derr dumbas-" I covered my mouth quickly. Dang it I said my thoughts out loud. "What was that sh*ttynerd!?" Kacchan smirked at me angrily, before he started chasing me. I was kind of laughing but running for my life. "T-todoroki! Help me!" I yelled.

~Monday

Oh god. My legs hurt right now. Ever since kacchan tackled me and we tried to fight all might, my legs been hurting. I'm actually wearing my red shoes today. They feel better, not like the black ones I wear. I don't care if I look weird.

"Midoriya. You ok? You're limping." Todoroki asked. Its true I was limping, its been long since we work out. So I feel sore. "Y-yea I'm fine." I said letting him know. I could see he didn't believe but he shrugged. "Alright then, well me and Bakugo are going to class now, see you later and be careful." And with that he left.

No ones p.o.v

Izuku said bye to his friends and went to his class. Little did he know Mori and Honey were behind him walking to their class. Once Mori saw Izumi limping, "Takashi, I think you should go help her. I think she's hurt." Honey told Mori and he nodded. They both then catched up to him.

"Hi izu-chan! Are you ok?" Honey asked Izuku. "O-oh, hi Honey you scared me Hehe. Er yea I'm fine, why?" He said. "Cause your limping" Mori said. "Oh, that its ok you guys. Don't worry about me. You guys should go to your class." Izuku said as he continued walking. Honey looked at Mori and he nodded.

Mori went up to Izuku and picked him up bridal style. "Uwah! M-mori-senpai! What a-are you doing!? I can walk, really!" Izuku said as he blushed. "Its ok, just rest for a bit, we're going to take you to the nurses office to rest. Class starts in 40 min anyway." Honey said to Izuku. "F-fine." Izuku said in defeat.

As they were walking, Hayato was walking by. Mori felt Izuku, tense up. "Hey Mori, Honey. Mind if I talk to Izumi for a sec?" Mori can feel Izuku tense up again. "No she needs to go to the nurse's office." He said. "Its ok, I'll take care of her right Izumi?" Hayato said as he grabbed  arm with a strong grip. "O-ow." Izuku yelped

That's when Mori snapped and forcefully took away Hayato hand away from Izukus arm. "Get your hands off her, she's hurt leave her alone." Mori said. To be honest, Mori never liked Hayato ever since he joined the club. He had a strange feeling about him and it wasn't good. "Ohhh alright Mori. I'll talk to her later. Bye Izu-chan!"

Mori looked back at Izuku and saw a scared face on. "Izumi are you ok?" He asked. Izuku didn't answer. "Izumi?" He asked again. "Huh? Er s-sorry uh yup I'm fine..!" Izuku said. Mori didn't believe it though. He grabbed on to him securely. "Its alright, I won't let him hurt you." He said to Izuku.

For some reason, even though Izuku knew Mori didn't have a quirk, he actually felt safe in his strong arms. He felt like he knew Mori for a long time. He relaxed, knowing he'll be alright. "Thank you Mori."
~To be continued

Hi guys! Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry I take long to do these. Next update: Monday.
Byeee! PLUS ULTRA!!!

~author -chan