This Is What Makes Us Girls⇔Sweet Pea

Y'all want more Sweet Pea/South Side Serpents so enjoy!!
-
Sitting at your desk as Toni wrapped your hair around the curler that was in her hand, she strategically made your hair into messy beach curls, spraying some Sea Salt spray into your hair to give it some texture. "You almost finished your make-up?" Toni asked, ruffling the roots of your hair to add more volume.

"Yeah, just gotta do a bit of lipstick and then I'll be done," you bit your lip, looking into the slightly cracked mirror that was on your desk, letting out a heavy sigh and picking out a dark red lipstick, swiping it across your lips. "I'm a little anxious, T," you murmured, making eye contact with her in the reflection of the mirror. Toni softly smiled, her hands resting on your shoulders.

"You'll be okay. Pea, Fangs and I will make sure nothing happens to you." Toni nodded, grabbing the large black hoodie you use as a dress, handing it to you. "Now get dressed. FP will have my head if you're late to initiation."

Taking a deep breath as you peered at the crowd of Serpents, you looked behind you, seeing FP Jones standing there, giving you a sincere smile. "You'll be fine, (y/n). I'll admit, it's going to be a little weird for me, since I've known you ever since you were in diapers, but I have faith in you." FP nodded, making you smile. "Thanks, FP. It means a lot," you let out a breath, a sinking feeling appearing in your stomach. "It's just a little nerve wracking. That's all."

FP patted your back gently, heading out onto the small stage and hyping up the Serpents. "Now, we have a darling guest ready for her initiation. She's always been like family to my son and I, but now she's going to be family to all of us and I hope your proud of her as much as I am. (Y/N) (L/N), wanna come out here?"

Taking a deep breath (you've been doing that a lot lately), you stepped onto the stage, blushing at the cheers from the Serpents. "Thank you," you whispered to FP who smiled, walking towards the side of the stage. Looking over at Toni who was organising your music, you nodded, signalling you were ready.

This Is What Makes Us Girls by Lana Del Rey started to play through the speakers as you swallowed a lump in your throat, grasping the pole that many had danced on before you, and many will probably dance on after you, even if Toni fought for the perverted initiation to be cancelled.

"Sweet sixteen and we had arrived. Walking down the street as they whistled, hi, hi. Stealin' police cars with the senior guys. Teachers said we'd never make it out alive."
You took a deep breath as you swung yourself around the pole, knee keeping you in place as your head tilted back, hair flowing with your movements. An eruption of cheers and whistles could be heard as you planted your feet back on the ground, leaning against the pole, biting your lip as you started to unbutton the flannel shirt you had borrowed from Sweet-Pea, since it was the biggest and covered your thighs.

"This is what makes us girls. We don't look for heaven and we put our love first. Somethin' that we'd die for, it's a curse. Don't cry about it, don't cry about it." You quietly sang along with the lyrics as you let the black flannel fall from your shoulders, giving the Serpents a full view of the black lace bodysuit you had picked out.

Closing your eyes as you repeated the steps you had practice many times in front of Toni and Fangs, you just waited for the song to be over already.

"This is what makes us girls now, baby. This is why we rule the world now, baby. This is what makes us girls now, baby. This is why we rule the world now, baby."

You stopped as soon as Toni had stopped the song. Claps, cheers and whistles echoed throughout the Whyte Wyrm, and FP rushed onto the stage as you stood back up from grabbing the flannel off the ground.

Placing his larger Serpent jacket over your shoulders, he wrapped his arm around you and grinned. "I guess we'd better have a warm welcoming for our newest recruit!" FP cheered, which encouraged the other Serpents to cheer even louder.

Looking out into the crowd, you could see Jughead, Fangs and Sweet-Pea all with huge smiles as they clapped for their best friend. Stepping off the stage and quickly pulling on your high-waisted jeans and your black Dr Martens, you slipped on the flannel over the body suit, leaving it unbuttoned and slipping FP's leather jacket on over top. Walking out through the crowd, many of the Serpents patting you on the back, you made your way to your friends and smiled as you reached them, immediately being pulled into a hug by Fangs.

"I'm so proud of you, little duck," Fangs smiled, nodding as you. Jughead was next to pull you into a hug (which he rarely did, but you were an exception). "I was honestly surprised at the kind of show you put on. Good job, nerd." Jughead let out a laugh when you slapped his bicep. "You're the nerd, Jones."

Sweet-Pea was the last one waiting to congratulate you, besides Toni, and he had a huge grin on his face as he pulled you into a tight hug. "I'm super proud of you, babe," he murmured, taking a deep breath.

You and Sweet-Pea always have had a closer relationship than any of the other guys you were friends with. The connection was a lot different to what you felt with Fangs or Jughead. "Thank you," you whispered, closing your eyes as you relaxed into his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"Hate to break you two love birds up, but here you go, Miss (L/N)." You turned around to look at FP, who was holding a leather Serpents jacket, which was much smaller and looked like it would fit you perfectly. Sweet-Pea helped you take of FP's jacket as you took the leather jacket from the older male's hands, smiling as you felt the leather, taking a deep breath.

You slipped the jacket on, fixing the collar and looking at FP and your friends with a new found confidence, a grin on your lips.
---
credit to messedupbuttercup on Tumblr