Projects and Jealousy⇔Jughead (request)

This is a request for @-flowerescents- enjoy!!
-
It was Study Hall, and Reggie Mantle of all people had asked me for help on his history project.

We sat at his desk, Reggie looking up facts in his textbook and me rearranging pictures on his poster-board.

"Please remind me why you asked me to help you with this?" I asked Reggie.

"Because Daniela, you're actually smart. Now will you please start gluing the pictures down? We can't waste any time. This is due tomorrow, you know."

"You're lucky I'm helping you at all, Mantle," I grumbled.

-a few minutes later-
"Look, Daniela. I didn't really want to talk during this project at all, but I just had to point out Mr. Wallflower over there, staring at you," Reggie said, motioning to Jughead sitting in the back row and sure enough, staring at us.

I think he noticed us noticing him, because he got up out of his seat and headed towards Reggie and I.

"Hey Daniela," Jughead smiled and adjusted his crown beanie.

"Hey, Jug! What's up?"

"Well, I just couldn't help noticing the beauty and the beast working together," Jughead laughed, coolly.

"Wow, emo-dork. You think you could do better?" Reggie growled, grabbing the sides of the desk.

"Reggie, Jug, stop." I loudly whispered.

"Whatever. I just don't get why you would be helping him, that's all," Jughead shrugged, walking back to his seat.

-the next day-
"Thanks for helping me out with this, Daniela. It means a lot, especially since you know what girls like, and stuff. Plus, I couldn't even get Betty or Veronica to even talk to me," Reggie sighed.

"Well, it doesn't take much," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing," I bristled.

We were standing outside the student lounge, waiting for Alexa Morris, a red-haired Senior and Reggie's crush, to sit up so Reggie could talk to her.

I watched as Alexa stood up and walked to the vending machine and inserting a dollar bill.

"Go get 'em, tiger. And remember what I told you," I whispered, pushing Reggie foreword.

"So, you guys are a thing now?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

I turned around and sure enough, there stood Jughead Jones.

"No way, Jug. He just asked me to help him with-"

"It doesn't matter. Just forget it," he sighed, turning away.

"Wait! I promise, Jug, he only wanted help with asking a girl out," I explained, catching up with him.

"I said I don't care, Daniela."

"Jug, you're really cute when you're jealous," I laughed.

"I'm not-"

"Just meet me at Pop's at 8 tonight, okay? Just you and me. No Reggie."

I hope you liked it, Daniela!
---
credit to @ellasfood on Wattpad