Aren't My Friends⇔Sweet Pea

Excuse the delay!! Exams are coming up and the only downtime I ever have is study hall🙍🏼🙅🏼
-

Description: With your friends always trying to set you up with someone, you come clean and tell them you already have a boyfriend. You just hoped they would have been more accepting.

-
"So, what about Norman?" Veronica pointed to a boy who looked like he had been doing way too much jingle-jangle.

"That's a definite no, Ronnie." You giggled as she rolled her eyes and playfully shoved you to the side.

"How do you expect me to find you a guy if you keep declining all of them?" She sighed, dramatically leaning up against the locker next to yours.

"What makes you think I need a guy in my life?" You stated, pulling out your English books.

"Have you seen it?"

"Harsh." You chuckled, slamming your locker door closed.

"Sorry, (Y/N/N), I just want you to be happy."

"And I am happy. Happy being single." She grimaced at the word as it fell from your lips.

"Single is an ugly word."

"I can name one thing that's better about being single."

"Name it." She raised a brow, cocked her hips to the side.

"I can look, touch and lick any guy I want. You're stuck with Archie." You teased, sticking your tongue out at her.

"Look, Touch and Lick... that's three things."

"My point exactly Ronnie. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get to class." You winked, leaving your friend in the middle of the hallway with a surprised looked.

Entering your class, your phone buzzed. A smile coming to your lips as you opened up the message.

From Sweets: "Am I picking you up today, baby?"
To Sweets: "If you would like to, babe."
From Sweets: "I'll be there, the same spot as usual."
To Sweets: "Looking forward to it"

The school day had finally ended, you bid your goodbyes to your friends before making your way to the far side of campus. Finding your boyfriend lending up against his bike and a smile on his face as you came into view.

Once you were in arms reach, you were pulled against him. You were instantly engulfed warmth and the smell of pine. He pulled back, looking over your body.

"Can't believe I missed getting to see you dressed like this. You look gorgeous." He pressed a kiss to your lips.

"How was your day?"

"Better, now that I have my girl in my arms." You giggled, tracing over the serpent tattoo on the side of his neck.

"I love you, Sweet Pea."

"And I love you, baby." He leaned forward pressing his lips to yours once more. His arms wrapping around your waist as you tangled a hand in his hair.