PG-13

Miss me?

"Italian food for a vampire. Honestly, you could die if you eat this." Laura giggled as she sat on the floor of Carmilla's living room behind the clear table. A table that Laura had to beg Carmilla to place there because Carmilla just couldn't strain herself anymore tonight.

"Ha ha. Very funny Cupcake. Careful. I can suck you dry in seconds." Carmilla planted herself beside the tiny girl.

The two girls had returned to the apartment 10 minutes later than they should've. They could've made it at a normal time if Laura hadn't made Carmilla stop at every yellow light because she didn't want her to get a ticket. Carmilla would've complained if it weren't for the near casualty they'd just experienced.

After she carried dinner inside, Laura bugged her to set up a table in the living room to set the food on because,

"Why would you want to eat your first meal in your new apartment on the floor?"

Carmilla couldn't see why not. She was too tired from moving to do anything else. But Laura wouldn't stop begging her for a table; so, of course she gave in. Now, here she sat in her living room, eating Italian food on the floor out of carryout containers that were sitting on a table. She could've just put the containers on the floor. But no. Laura wanted a table.

"Do you want to pick a movie or are you planning on putting your lips to my neck all night?" Laura rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her water.

Carmilla's eyebrows perked as she gave a cheeky grin, leaning closer to the smaller girl.

"Well, I wouldn't mind the latter Cupcake, but," Carmilla grabbed the remote and pressed play to whatever was on the screen already, throwing it on the sofa behind her, "who says I can't do both?"

Her lips grazed the skin on Laura's throat, grinning at the very obvious hitch that came with it. Closing her mouth around a patch of skin, her teeth gripping it as she sucked softly. Laura's breathing shifted yet again as her eyes closed and began to roll to the back of her head. Her heart vibrated hard in her chest.

"Mm... I could just eat. You. Alive." Carmilla cupped her hand against Laura's cheek, pulling her closer. She wanted nothing more than to elicit another noise from Laura's lips.

Laura couldn't control the sensations in her body. She felt hot. She was shaky. Her core was pulsing, her entire chest vibrated. If they didn't stop, she didn't know what would happen. She wasn't sure she wanted to stop.

"Carm..." She moaned, which only made Carmilla suck harder, "We have to...eat dinner."

"I am," Carmilla rasped, no intention of stopping, "And it's delicious. Though you're no more dinner than you are dessert."

"Please?"

Sighing, Carmilla pulled away, running a hand through her hair with a chuckle. She would never go farther than Laura wanted. If anything, she was probably more afraid than Laura to try. But Laura was so tempting that it was impossible not to.

"What are you doing to me?" Carmilla grabbed a fork and twirled it around her spaghetti before taking a bite.

"I should ask you the same question. I've never felt that way before. Just so-"

"Horny?" Carm kept her eyes on her dinner.

Blushing, Laura nodded, slowly beginning her meal, "Yeah."

Looking up at the TV, she noticed that Carmilla had clicked on 101 Dalmatians. She grinned softly. 101 Dalmatians was one of their favorites when they were kids. They would pretend to be a couple and adopt a bunch of puppies and protect them from Cruella. Carmilla never complained. The movie continued as they ate in silence. Carmilla had long before opted for watching the screen rather than the floor through the glass table.