Football Practice

Lucy had woke up out of bed as Eiji. She got up then went to get dress for school. She got dress in this:

She then heard a knock on the door and she said come in

She then heard a knock on the door and she said come in. It was Sting who came in smiling at her and Lucy was wondering.

"What are you smiling at",Lucy asked.

"Nothing it's just your first day so if our master ask you to battle anybody just do your thing",said Sting as Lucy nodded then her and Sting left.

Sting took Lucy to Master Jiemma office to get everything checked out then once they got there in his office Master Jiemma had Minerva by his desk.

"Master this is the exchange student Eiji ",Sting said.

"Okay Sting go to class",said Jiemma as Sting exit.

"Well Eiji I see you want to be in Sabertooth for the next three months or one",said Master Jiemma.

"Yes",said Lucy.

"Okay Well your first tasks is to battle my daughter and if you win then you get to join Sabertooth",said Jiemma.

Lucy and Minerva got into fighting position then when Minerva came at Lucy, Lucy touched her weak spots which caused some of her body parts not to work. Minerva fell down and couldn't get up so then Lucy picked her up and took her to the nurse office.

"Sorry if I hurt you",Lucy said as Minerva smiled.

"It's okay",said Minerva as Lucy laid her in the bed then went to her class.

When she arrived at class she saw it was Lector's class. Lucy went in and the whole class turned there attention towards Lucy and they were all wearing vest.

"Hey....Is this Lector's class",asked Lucy.

"Yes Mr.Fuijio, take a seat right next to 
Sting-kun",said Lector.

Lucy walked over to her seat then Lector started talking about there lesson while girls started at Sting and Lucy. At the end of the class they had a quiz that was hard.

Next was history from Ms. Thomas then came lunch.

Lucy was sitting at a table by herself eating her lunch then Sting and Rouge came over.  They talked with her until the coach for football came in.

"If you are in football head to the lockers to get dress for your team location and practice",said the coach.

The boys got up then went to the locker room and Lucy was the only one who wasn't in the locker room.

Once she was all dressed up for football she went out on the field to see groups.

Lucy was walking until a salmon hair stopped her.

"What team are you on",asked you know who.

"Umm I- He's on our team Natsu",said Sting.

"Okay then Sting",said Natsu walking off.

"Thanks",said Lucy.

"No problem Eiji",said Sting.

"So who's on your team",asked Lucy.

"It is me, you, Rogue, Rufus, Orga, Gajeel, Cobra/Erik, Simon, Ren, Dodgenal, and Sho",said Sting.

"What's our teams name",asked Lucy.

"We haven't decided, but we are going to be practicing on the football field",said Sting.

TimeSkip

During that 1month

Lucy POV

Okay what happened during that one month was that while we were practicing football things were out of order. What I mean by that is like Gajeel and Cobra come at the players and attack them, Ren flirts Cherry who is on the cheerleading team, Simon is good but every time he attacks he does it too hard without even noticing, Dodgenal, Rogue, Sho, and Rufus are always doing something sneaky so they can pass the players without nobody noticing so they don't get hit, Orga keeps getting drunk every time we start practicing, and Sting is always stressed out because thinks Natsu team is going to win because they do better drills than us. I had to do something So this is what I did I took leadership and told them we are going to start having practice in the meadow where there are no distractions. I told them run five laps around the forest without stopping then stretches.

We got to drills and we were bad so I had them work separately then did a drill and they did good. Our team was ready for her first game and we still didn't have a name so we called ourselves the Elite Men. We went against the Secret Arts Football team and they were sneaky like  Rogue, Dodgenal, Sho, and Rufus. Luckily we won and we also won our other two games.

I also got kicked out of Sabertooth because after our third win Minerva and I talked and she kept blushing he whole time and then she kissed me. That was so shocking and I don't even like Minerva not even if I was in my normal form. Because every time me as Lucy talked to her she would try and kill me. 

But in my boy version she always nervous around me. Once she backed away and ran away the next day at Sabertooth her farther heard about the kiss and kicked me out of Sabertooth and I had to either choose between Lamia Scale or Blue Peaguses, so I chose Lamia Scale because over there at Blue Peaguses the girls fall head over heels in love.

I had my schedule and all that for Lamia Scale. Sting and Rogue were kinda sad because I had to leave Sabertooth and were shocked because there master didn't make me strip off my clothes.

Thank you 😊 for reading 📖 this will continue