Vampire Virginity

Začít od začátku

"Uh..." She processed it all, trying to make sense of it. She would've made stuff like this up as a kid, playing witches and vampires and fairies. She would alays take it so seriously, and whenever someone, (usually Sophia), played up in their character, she'd quit. But not once would she ever think it was all true. And now suddenly she didn't want to take this all so seriously, it was so scary.

"Ok, and... Every Halloween there's a sacrificing of the strongest vampires and werewolves and faeries and shapeshifters etc, because the witches are idiots and feel threatened by strong people."

"Ok right I think that's enough for one day!" She decided she had a fair amount of information to know about the parallel world.

"Love you," Fabien said whilst kissing her fore head and stretching, "everything is going to be alright, and I think Damien is taking you out today...two weeks is too long." He said smiling and got up to leave.

"See you later then!" She said, with her eyes closed. She felt very tired all of a sudden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took Taylor a long time before she thought of anything. The Friday was frustratingly dragging out because of her longing for the weekend, where she would spend it trying to find that guy she slept with. She sat in the Sussex Coast college library, it was huge and old. There were very ancient looking books that needed dusting, most of them were pointless as they had never been taken out anyway. There were a lot of pointless things in the college. Like the water fountains that spurted nothing, the toilets never had any paper in them, the solar panels were useless too, they we're put there to display the college as 'Eco friendly' but all the electricity came from the where the rest of Hastings got theirs, the Sussex power plant.

So, there she was. Sitting on a beanbag that was slowly ripping away, writing down ideas for the Halloween party. Which Kate still had not bothered to contribute with. In fact, she hadn't even bothered to contribute with her. Kate's mum said she never came home after Kate's uncle gave her money and so her mum has gone ballistic at her uncle. She decided that after college she were to go straight on the mission to find her. But first, it was time to conclude her Halloween ideas;

A) party on the beach

B) party in the woods

C) party in the abandoned church

Now she thought carefully, a party on the beach at night would be so very cold from the in coming tide. The woods were boring and would be full of bugs and wild animals. But the old abandoned church was perfect. She loved horror movies and gore and ghosts and most things scary. And the church down in the lanes with the boarded up windows and doors and surrounding little graveyard would be perfect, but first, she would have to get mr keys permission. Which surely would be easy, he was out the going and creative drama teacher who all the other teachers looked at weirdly because he wore no shoes and had a long beard. He was only 27 as well. So it was clear what was happening, a party at the abandoned church, 9pm, 31st October 2014.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien had spoken to his brother about Taylor and Madi. They had finally came to the final ideas. He would have to pretend to 'date' Taylor because it would be much easier to protect her secretly, and Damien was to get Madi out and fake her own disappearance as a kidnapping. Unfortunate for her family and friends but it was only for the best.

He didn't really quite understand why he was helping Fabien so much. But then again he was basically helping himself if it were true that Madi was to help with the hausse of the vampires. And as it was before the sacrificing the sacrificing wouldn't happen. Even though he would be honoured and blessed by the fact the witches has chosen him as the strongest vampire, which he could be. He was conniving and terribly clever, there wasn't anyone like Damien. To him, everyone was prey.