Chapter 23 Teasing

Nikki POV

After almost 3 hours with Jason and Eric I told them I have to head back to take care of my dad. Its hard to get away from them but I did it. I walk through the front door to be greeted by a smiling Inez.

"What?" I ask hanging my jacket up. She gives me a creepy smile. "Inez, what is it?" I ask.

"Oh nothing." she says walking away. Okay, thats weird. I walk to our room to change. She's sitting on her bed staring at me. 

"Inez, what is it?" I ask. She shakes her head and gives me another creepy smile. "Please stop smiling like that."

"Nope." she says popping the p. I pull my night clothes on and plop down in bed. 

"Okay, you know something and I can guess its about me." I say. She nods and starts to laugh. "Than tell me." 

"I don't think I should." she says. I roll my eyes and walk over to her bed, sitting down as well.

"Come on, tell me big sis." I say. She smiles and leans back. "Please?" 

"Okay." she says. I smile as she clears her throat and sits up straight. "Jason! Jason keep going, Eric, kiss my neck. Eric, oh Eric that feels so good, Do it again." She moans. My jaw drops as I understand what she's trying to tell me.

"Your fucking kidding me!" I say jumping back up. "When did you see us?!"

"We went to Jason and Eric's house to ask something and saw it." she says laughing. I back up and fall into bed. "You seemed to love it little sis." 

"Please don't ever talk about it again. It doesn't seem normal talking to my big sister about stuff like this." I say. She nods and walks over to my bed sitting down.

"So, your fully mated?" she asks. I nod and she smiles. "Thats good. So, how are they?" I cover my ears and close my eyes.

"I am not saying anything to that!" I say. She laughs and takes my hand.

"Come on, your helping me with dinner." she says. We walk downstairs and into the kitchen. "When did you mate?" she asks getting everything ready.

"Umm....three days ago, I think." I say. She nods and hands me a knife. "You know I'm not good with sharp objects. Remeber last time?" I ask.

"Yes, I still have the scar. Just cut the meat so its small enough to eat." she say. I nod and carefully start to cut. "Listen, Theo gave me something today." she says. 

"What?" I ask still focusing on me cutting. She taps my shoulder making me turn around and I see a ring on her ring finger. "No." I say. She shakes her head and smiles.

"Its a promise ring." she says. 

"Whats a promise ring?" I ask leaning back.

"Its a ring worn to signify a commitment to a monogamous relationship." she says.

"Please, in english." I say. She smiles and looks down at it.

"I wear it saying that I love Theo and that one day we'll get married. A pre-engagment ring." she says. I nod and turn back to cutting. "Oh, don't be jealous little sis."

"I'm not but how am I supposed to do this? Two mates. Get married to both and have kids from both?" I say. She shakes her head and rest her hands on my shoulders.

"Don't worry about the future sis. Think about the present." I smile and pull her in for a hug. I guess I'm the luckiest girl ever having the best sister I could ask for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, short but I'm kinda busy right now.

Nikki :)