EDITING OF THE BOOK PLEASE READ

HELLO!

So as you all thought this story had finished. I thought I was finished with it too, but for so long now I still have so many ideas that I want to put out there! So I have decided to write an alternative ending for Ross and Mia. I ended the story with Ross and Mia delving into their past, to a memory they try hard to forget but I want to create another path for them. I spent a lot of my time working at the storyline and when I was trying to work on an ending I had such a struggle deciding on how I wanted to really end it and ever since I've still had so many ideas run through my head. So I've decided to put my fingers back to the keyboard and get these ideas down...otherwise my head will explode!

So just to make it clear (just so I don't confuse people) that I've deleted chapters from this story. So you might want to go back in the book or even read from the beginning if you have the time! gone going to go back in the book to when Mia has just found out she's pregnant for the forth time. She and Ross are planning to announce to their family and I've now created a different path for them, where Mia isn't involved in her accident which results in a new alternative ending and story for them.

I just couldn't finish the story when I did. I had to carry on!

I would suggest going back to Chapter 40 and reading from there as it will make sense! 

I hope you love it!