"Time to finish this!" Larxene threw her knives at the helpless Leon and I turned away, unable to watch. Suddenly there was a loud clang followed by the small clinks of Larxene's knives falling to the ground.

"Stop!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned around to see Axel standing behind Larxene, chakrams in hand. I then realized that the loud clank must have been Axel's chackram colliding with Larxene's knives. 

Larxene whipped around, eyes blazing with anger. "What are you doing Axel!? I was about to finish off this idiot! He's hiding Tim and Julie!" 

Axel shook his head. "Leon agreed to keep them safe for me." 

"And it never occurred to you to tell us this?" Larxene put her hands on her hips, glaring daggers at the red haired pyro. 

"Heh, I guess it slipped my mind..." He chuckled and dismissed his chackrams. Then I spotted something moving behind him. I squinted in the dim light and could barely make out the girlish figure clinging to Axel's arm. 

"So you found Kora?" I asked going over to him. 

"Yeah, but she was definately smarter then I thought she would be. She didn't trust me at first." He chuckled and crossed his arms. "It's alright Kora. It's just Demyx and Larxene. They won't hurt you...well I can't make any promises about Larxene..." The girl gingerly stepped out from behind Axel. I gave her a friendly smile. 

"Hey Kora, glad to see you're okay!" 

"Yeah, no thanks to you. Your corridor sent me to Twilight Town!" Kora glared at me.

"Hey, don't be mad! It was an accident! Everyone knows that I'm no good at opening corridors!" I explained. Her gaze softened.

"It's alright. I had fun there anyway." She smiled and I let out a sigh of relief. 

"So this is the one that the organization wanted?" Larxene came over to us and began to look Kora over. "She doesn't look like anything special." She said shrugging. 

"Well she and her friends apparently are of some use to Xemnas-" Axel began, but Kora interrupted him.

"My friends? Are they here!?" She asked excitedly. 

Axel opened his mouth to answer, but he never had the chance to because then someone jumped down into the alley from the roof above us. They landed gently next to me. I stiffened and turned to see a girl with black hair and a dark outfit standing behind me with her arms crossed. 

"What's goin' on here?" She asked. Suddenly she gasped. "Leon!" She shouted and she ran over to the unconscious brunette and knelt beside him. "What happened to him!?" She turned to Axel. 

"It was a little bit of a misunderstanding between my two rescue groups..." Axel explained.

"Hey, Yuffie! I could use some help here!" The girl who was still pinned to wall yelled.

"Alice!" The girl "Yuffie" got  to her feet and ran over to the other girl whose name was apparently Alice. It took the strength of both girls together to dislodge Larxenes knife from the wall. "Alice, are you okay?" Yuffie asked her. 

"Yeah I'm fine. I dunno about Leon though," Alice looked over at the injured boy. 

"We need to get him to Aerith!" Yuffie exclaimed. "Can somebody help us carry him?" Her gaze rested on me. 

"Don't look at me! Larxene's the one who hurt him! Ask her to help you!" I took a step back. Larxene glared at me as she went over to help the girls carry Leon. 

"So what now?" Kora asked Axel. 

"Now Larxene and Demyx go back to the organization and I go find Sora."