Chapter Six:

Demyx P.O.V.

Stupid Axel. Why couldn't he go with Larxene to find the kids that HE lost here? Why did I have to go with this witch? Why couldn't I have gone to look for Kora? It was me who lost her anyway... I felt sweat drip down my forehead as Larxene and I walked through the streets of Hollow Bastion. I stopped for a second and let her walk ahead of me, hoping she wouldn't notice that I had only done it to create distance between us. My heart nearly stopped as she turned around to look at me.

"Why so far away Demyx? C'mon I probably won't bite..." She taunted.

"I-I  just think we should split up." I suggested. I would do ANYTHING to get away from her. Even go out on my own!

"But Axel told us to stay together remember?" She said with a malicious grin. She knew how terrified I was of her and she just loved teasing me about it.

"Oh yeah...I forgot..." I said shakily. I sped up a little to catch up with her. She laughed evilly and kept walking.

We walked throughout the town, searching for any sign of the lost teens. 

"Where could they be?" Larxene murmured. She peered into a dark alley and then to my dismay she decided to venture into it. I followed shakily as we crept through the darkness, jumping at even the slightest sound. Suddenly there were voices ahead of us and I nearl had a heart attack. "C'mon!" Larxene said as she ran towards the voices.

"Maybe we shouldn't-" I stopped short as we turned the corner and found ourselves face to face with  a tall darkly dressed figure with long brown hair and a scar right in the center of his face. I gulped and took a step backwards, but Larxene stood her ground. 

"And who are you supposed to be?" Larxene asked.

"Name's Leon. And you two look like a couple of those no good Organization XIII members."

"No good huh? Well at least we don't go around labeling people as good or bad before getting to know them!" Larxene taunted. 

"W-we're just looking for a couple of kids that we lost here..." I stammered. 

"You mean kids that you captured and lost-" He was cut off as a girl that we'd never seen before walked up beside him. 

"And what do we have here?" She asked. She had light orange hair that went a bit below her shoulders and pale green eyes behind a pair of big black glasses. 

"It's a couple of no good Organization members looking for trouble." Leon said.

"No! We don't want any trouble!" I said frantically.

"Then you shouldn't have come to Hollow Bastion." Leon said coldly. "I suggest you leave before we make you." 

"Alright, just hand over the kids and we will." Larxene summoned her knives.

"I don't think so!" Leon pulled out a long sword and I gulped. The girl next to him unsheathed two identical small swords and crouched in a fighting stance. 

Larxene began the battle, jumping into the air and throwing her lightning infused knives at the twosome. Leon dodged out of the way, but one knife caught on the girl's shirt and pinned her up against a wall. Leon ran forward and swung his sword at Larxene. She jumped backwards, barely dodging the sharp tip of his weapon. She summoned more knives and chucked them right at Leon. He deflected them with his sword and they bounced back at Larxene. She ducked, but one knife skimmed her shoulder, tearing through her jacket. 

"You're gonna wish you hadn't done that!" she said with a glare so cold that for a moment I thought she might have been able to freeze Leon where he stood. She jumped into the air, summoning her knives back in the process and she screamed, "Thunder!" A huge bolt of lightning shot out from under her and spread along the ground. When it reached Leon I could see the electricity climbing up his legs. He fell to his knees, his hands covering his head and let out a wail. The girl who was still pinned to the wall struggled, trying to free herself shouting "Leon!" Hang in there!"