"I love you."

Lillian pov-

"Are you sure you have to go on tour?" I ask, he continues to pack his bags. "I'm sorry baby, I do. Are you sure that you have to go back to college?" He asks, I sigh. "Yeah I do. That reminds me, they called me and asked me to come in today to speak with the dean." I tell him, he looks over at me.

"You haven't even started again and you're already causing trouble." He jokes, I scrunch up my nose. "Not nice George." I pout, he chuckles lightly. "When is your meeting? I want to spend the day with you, it's my last one." He asks, I look over at the clock. "In an hour, shouldn't last long. Maybe you can come with me, stay outside the college, and we'll do whatever you want after." I suggest, he smirks. "Do whatever I want?" He taunts, I lean over to smack his chest.

"Kidding, kidding. Sounds like a plan." He laughs out, leaning over to kiss me. "I love you." He whispers, I smile. I didn't say anything back, I see George's face falter for a split second before he has the same goofy smile on his face.

"Well, what do you have planned for today?" I ask, he shrugs. "I think we should get some ice cream." He demands, I smile. "That's all, just ice cream." I tease, he shakes his head. "We'll just go to get ice cream first, duh. Then we can go shop, eat lunch, go to the aquarium." He suggests. "This all sounds like something I'd like to do, what do you want to do?" I ask, he smirks again.

"You." He jokes, I roll my eyes. "Seriously, you're such a child." I laugh, he laughs too. "In all seriousness, I don't care what we do because it'll make you happy, then I'll be happy." He says, I kiss his cheek. "You're too sweet, when you actually try." I taunt, he starts attacking my face with kisses. "What are you doing!" I squeal, giggling slightly. He doesn't answer, but keeps kissing my face.

"Is that being sweet enough?" He asks once he finally pulls away, hovering over me slightly. "Just kiss me, idiot." I say, he slyly smiles. He quickly leans down to kiss me, my arms wrap around his neck. "I'm going to miss this when you're gone." I murmur against his lips. He pulls back, gives me one more peck, then stands up. "I know, who wouldn't?" He jokes, I run my hands through my hair. My subconscious fear of him cheating like Matty running through my mind.

He gives me a look, I just give him a fake smile. "You okay?" He asks, I nod. "Just going to miss you when you're gone." I tell him, partially lying. "It'll be okay, I'll be back in no time." He comforts, but I look away. "I know, 6-8 months isn't that long." I say, like 6-8 months isn't that long? Hell yeah it's long.

"I'm going to go get ready, and stop distracting you." I say, rolling off the bed.

——

"If you just want to stay out here, I'll go inside." I tell him, he nods. "I'm going to go sit on the bench over there." He points at the park bench in the grassy area. "Okay, thanks babe." I say, kissing his cheek. "Good luck." He shouts as I walk away.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?" A nice old lady asks as I walk in the door. "Yes, Lillian Montgomery." I tell her, she nods. "You're a little early, but luckily he's free. I'll tell him you're here." She says, I nod. I take a seat in the empty chair. I pull my phone out to see that George keeps sending me funny snapchats, I screenshot most of them.

"Lillian, he's ready for you." Her voice calls out, I walk into his office. He stands up from his desk, arm extended out. I shake his hand quickly. "Lillian, nice to meet you." He says, taking a seat. I sit in the chair, scooting it forward a little. "Nice to meet you too, what brings me here today?" I ask, he pulls my folder out of his filing cabinet.

"It seems like you're a very smart lady, is that true?" He asks, flipping through the papers. "I try to be at least." I say, he chuckles. "So with your degree in business management, and minor in foreign language, I believe time can be cut down dramatically." He states, finally looking back up from my papers.