Bachelorrate and Bucks night {Part 2}

Start from the beginning

There was then a sudden knock on the door. I didn't reply, but the door just magically opened without me saying 'Come In'

It was Abu

"Bro, Its your buks night what are you doing sat here all alone like an emo" He said, I just kept queit. He then gave me a serious look and came and sat onto my bed.

"Whats wrong?" He asked

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said

"about what?" he replied

"Amiras car accident", he looked at me for a bit, then looked down in silence.

"I asked you a question"

"Listen br-"

"No you listen" I interrupted "So me and Amira are getting married tommorow, that means spending our lives as Husband and Wife. What If I told her something, something so Important and she then forgot, but because I never knew that she had short term memory, I'd lash out at her."

I looked at Abu who was still looking down.

"That wouldn't happen" He said queitly

"but what if it did"

"Im so-"

"I dont want to be angry!" I semi shouted "I kept on asking you about her past life and you never mentioned a car accident"

"BECAUSE!" Abu shouted

"Because What!"

"She begged me not to!" He said standing up. "She begged me not to" he said again in a calmer tone.

"Why?" I asked

"Because She thought you'd look at her differently, as someone who's lame" He said sitting on the bed.

"I would never look at her that away'

"Yes I know, but she doesn't, since the accident she's been in denial, so she thinks not telling anyone would make it dissapear, she forgets about It sometimes, when you remind her Its hard to see her go through that again"

I kinda felt bad, I shouldn't have taken it out on Abu he was just being a big brother, I would of done the same for Hadija.

"Abu I want to apologise for the way I reacted" I said looking at him, we stared at eachother for like 5 seconds, then burst into laughter.

That was just regular Abu and Jahmaine. Never serious, We sat in the bedroom for like 20 minutes talking about our wives, well his wife and my wife to-be. He'd also told me how he was expecting, I was really happy for them both, I'd love to see how that baby would turn out.

"Is it a boy or girl?" I asked

"Don't tell anyone but It's a boy" he said

"Oh noo, double the trouble" I said

After that we prayed Asr and went downstairs, where more guest had arrived. I spent like 10 minutes greeting them they all gave me Dua and blessings, after all that I went into the garden, where a couple of people where, I didn't even know some of these people.

"There he is" Mustafa said "I can't believe your getting married", Mustafa was 18, Uncle Moses son, he looked a lot like me but shorter and not this damn good looking.

"Neither can I to be honest" I replied

"So Is the wifey gonna move in here?" he asked

"yeeees" I said awkwardly.

"Well I'll be coming round here a lot then"

"Then I'll make sure not to open for you"

"Well I haz spare key" he said in a funny russian accent.

"Well I change lock" I said mimicking him.

"whatever" he said in his normal voice. I chuckled, Mustafa was really a funny guy, the thought of him made me laugh

"But good luck cuz" he said

"Allhamdilulah" I said back

"Im just gonna miss the unmarried you" He said pretending to cry

"shut up" I said softly pushing him.

"yeah but I actually am",

"I will too, but I'll still be the same guy when Im married"

"hopefully" he said,

"What makes you think that?" I asked

"Because" he said prentending to sniff "The X-box wont be the only thing your banging out"He said which lead into a laughter, I paused for a bit lookig confused, then realized what he was saying, I grabbed him and pinned him on the floor.

"hey, hey, come on booy, you know it's true though" he said covering his face. I shrugged my shoulders and got off him helping up.

"Yup, yup I bang out x-box, I bang out the wifey channel, I bang out the boo Alexia and Tina"

"Astagafirullah bro, you need to get into the books" I said

Mustafas parents were muslim but he wasn't really a practising Muslim. He did haram things but Inshallah he'd hopefully realise, like I did.

"Later, when Im old like you" He said

"Shut up Im not even 25" I said flicking his forhead.

"Oh well, anyway bro I only came here to give you my blessing"; I laughed.

"umm...thanks I guess, although I don't really need it"

"Oh whatever Mashallah, you get married" he said, I laughed again

"you see this is why you need practise Islam" I said pushing him inside.

It was getting late we just prayed Maghrib, and My Uncle did a dua for me. Wow Im getting married in 14 hours Inshallah. I played X-box for a while with Abu, Mustafa and hajj who were so fresh. Then after that people started leaving and I was in the house with Abu, Mustafa, Hajj, Uncle Moses and my Dad.

"Well the partys practically over son" My dad said grabbing my shoulder.

"Oh the groom is looking so handsome" Abu said in a french accent rubbing my cheeks

"get off" I said laughing

"When you get married, dont forget to make time to BANG OUT!" Mustafa said, emphasizing 'bang out', I gave him a death glare but was smiling at the same time, he was so naughty.

"Bang out what?" Hajj asked confused

"ummm the game" I said, I looked over at Abu who was looking suspicously at Mustafa, that boy had landed himself trouble.

"ohh" hajj said

*Awkward*

"Anyway Im feeling tired" I said pretending to yawn.

"me too, come on son Its about time we go, Asalam aleikum , we meet tommorow Inshallah" Uncle moses said

"Waleikum salam" I replied shaking his hand, I then shook Mustafas hand extra hard.

They walked out the door, Abu was going to stay the night as he was my "best man" and he'd only end up running late. Hajj left with Mustafa and Uncle moses, I thanked them all for coming.

My mum sent me a text telling me she was going to be home in a bit, I prayed Isha and showed Abu the guest room aka the luxurious shed.

Next Stop getting married!

Two chapters that took me long to write, I dont know much about Nikah although I am muslim, but i will have a go at writing a chapter about it, i have done a lot of research and read books, so hopefully all goes well.

until next time.

P.S remember to vote.