Bachelorrate and Bucks night {Part 2}

Start from the beginning

"asalam aleikum" I said

"waleikum salam" she replied.

I looked at abu who was still laughing

"I'm gonna Kill you" I said putting him into a headlock and rubbing his hair.

"Ahh Get off!" he screamed

"bro, you sound like a girl" Mustafa said laughing.

"Ahh my hair" he said in a high pitched voice.

"The only way you'll get out, Is If you beg for mercy" I said

"Mercy, pleeeaaaase" He screamed, I laughed and moved my arms from his neck.

"Were even" I said

"Were even when I say so"

"Bruv, I just put you in a headlock you screamed to get out off". I said

"Do I go to the gym everyday like you!" Abu said putting his hands on his hips

"Maybe you should" I said mimicking him.

After a couple of minutes of chatting and playing we prayed Asr, I then sat down with Uncle Moses, Hajj and my father in the kitchen It seemed like they needed to talk about something Important.

"So my son, tommorow my daughter is going to be moving in here" Hajj told me

I nodded my head "Yes Inshallah" I said

"I just want to tell you a few things about Amira you probably don't know" Hajj said. I looked over at my Dad and my Uncle they just shrug there shoulders, I hope It was nothing serious.

"go ahead" I said, relaxing in my chair.

"3 years ago, Amira had a very bad car accident" He began, my eyes widened in shock and I sat forward.

"She suffered a really bad memory loss for 8 months, she didn't know who any of us where" he said

"Allahkuakbar" My dad whispered under his breath.

"Thanks to Allah, she eventually got better, but, now she suffers from minor short-term memory"

"whats that supposed to mean?" I asked

"It means that, If she hadn't written on her hand that she's getting married tonmorow, she would of forgot" I gasped, this was a lot to take in, my wife to-be had short term memory.

"But listen, Its not major, Its very minor, I may have exagerated a bit on the wedding part but Im saying thats how bad it can get, just keep praying for her"

"We will Allhamdilulah, she survived" Uncle Moses said

"But remember son, This short term memory loss ain't eternal, It will fade away Inshallah" My dad said

he was a doctor, so he knew a lot about things like that.

I just sat there in silence, I don't understand why Abu never told me or Amira, I thought I was getting closer with Abu, whenever I asked about Amira and her past life he never mentioned once she had a car accident. This meant everything, I was so glad Hajj had told me.

"Thank you for telling me Hajj, and I'll keep on praying for her" I said

"Allhamdilulah" Hajj said. I then got up and slowly walked upstairs, I just don't understand why I was so upset. I really just wanted to be alone. What If she had already forgotten about me?, What If she forgot about me after our first meeting?

It had been 15 minutes since Hajj told me about Amira. I sat in my room drinking a bottle of coke, I felt like going to the gym, whenever sonething happend I would just go to the gym and take my anger out on the punch bag.