Imagine...Cinema

A/N I have put specific cast members names that might not apply to everyone. If the person I put isn't your favourite cast member then just change it to whoever is😊. Also I got this idea from a dream I had last night😅 hope you like it as much as I do!   ~sxphie101

The Death Cure movie has finally been released!!

You and Y/B/F/N have booked the first viewing on the first release day possible and your sitting in your seats taking selfies and fangirling about what your about to witness. The credits of the movie at the beginning are going to start rolling any minute. You are vaguely aware of 3 people entering the screen room with their hoods covering their faces but you think nothing of it. Until they come and sit directly next to you and your best friend. You quickly glance at the one next to you before shooting a glance at your friend and continuing your conversation.

"I can't wait! This movie is going to be amazing!" Y/B/F/N says, adding a small squeal at the end to emphasise her excitement.

"I know! And the actors in it are so talented...And hot!" Y/N exclaim, getting more and more excitable as the conversation continues.

"Yeah Thomas's Brodie-Sangster is so cute!" Your friend gushes. She is a massive Sangster Gangster!

"Omg yes, but Dylan O'Brien is still the hottest guy ever in my eyes! He's such a talented actor too!"

Your best friend suddenly gets a joyous glow in her eyes as she shout whispers to you "How cool would it be to actually meet them in person?!"

You get excited just thinking about it.

"I literally think I would faint!" You whisper back.

You notice how the boys next to you were all huddled together in a deep quiet conversation. Are they talking about us? Their hoods were still up so you couldn't see them. You decide to talk to them casually since they seem interesting. You motion to your friend what your going to do and speak to them.

"Hey! You guys excited for the movie?"

They all freeze. Slowly the one directly next to you turns towards you and leans in to whisper in your ear.

"Promise you won't make a scene?" He says to you. His voice sounds strange it familiar but you can't put your finger on it. You are really confused by his question but agree anyway. You're now intrigued to know who these people next to you are.

He turns back to his friends and nods at them. Then they ever so slightly peel back the top of their hoods and your hands shoot up to your mouth as you realise who it is....

The cast members of the Maze Runner movies!!!!! Dylan O'Brien, Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Hi Kong Lee!! You force yourself not to scream like you promised Dylan and tried not to faint too (since you wanted to see the movie and the three amazing celebrities in front of you!). They're all nervously smiling at you and your friend. You don't know what to do. It was so unexpected. So unbelievable. So unlikely. Had they heard your conversation? What were they thinking? Hang on, it was getting awkward. You were all just staring at each other, grinning like maniacs. You had to do something because you knew your friend would be too nervous to say anything.

So you did the only thing you could think of doing..

"C-can we g-get a s...selfie?" you splutter out. You can just imagine your face right now.

"Sure, just please don't post it everywhere; we don't want people to know that we come to watch our own movies in cinemas" Thomas jokes with his adorable smirk. You glance at Y/B/F/N and she literally looks like a snowman in summer. You couldn't help but chuckle.

"Of course, anything for you guys!" you say as you clumsily get your camera up on your phone.

You all snap a few selfies together, then just quietly talk before the movie starts. You have casual conversations with all of them, asking each other questions about themselves. You spend most of your time talking to Dylan while your friend talks to both Thomas and Hi Kong. You and Dylan take a few selfies with just the two of you.

As the movie starts, you can't help but glance over at the celebs next to you every so often to see their reactions to themselves on the big screen. At one point you see Dylan staring at you and running a hand through his hair out of the corner of your eye, which makes you blush but hopefully he didn't see that in the darkness of the room.

"Please Tommy, please" You started to cry silently, since you'd read the books, which makes this scene 1000000x sadder... Again Dylan is looking at you and notices. He hesitantly takes your hand and squeezes it to comfort you. You look over at him and smile. You squeeze back. Does he like me? Or is he just being nice? No he can't like me, he doesn't even know me. Stop dreaming Y/N! But then again, this is a dream come true, so why can't another one come true too?...

As the movie comes to an end, you tell the cast how amazing you thought they all were and how much of a great job they did. You find yourself staring at Dylan...and him staring back. He snaps out of it first.

"Hey, um, can I...er...do you wanna switch numbers?" he asks you, scratching the back of his neck. So hot...

"Er, yeah sure! Here," you say as you hand him your phone. He types in his number and sets the name of the contact as Dyl <3.

"Thank you." you say disbelievingly. "Oh wait, I'll give you mine too." You grab a pen and write your number onto his arm, signing it Y/N <3. Wow he's been working out, you think to yourself as you finish writing.

"Thanks...Y/N" he reads smirking at his arm. "Pretty name."

You feel yourself flush a deep red. You turn your face away, smiling broadly. He gently holds your chin and turns your face back towards him. "You don't have to hide your face from me, I wanna look at it. Your really beautiful Y/N." You were staring into his caramel eyes, lost in them.

"I bet you say that to every girl you meet" you smirk at him, making him laugh and shake his head slowly.

"Actually...I don't. Your the only one who is beautiful enough for me to say it and mean it."

Then he does something incredible. He leans in... and kisses you. Gently, nothing much, just a lingering kiss, but enough to make your knees buckle and your stomach erupt in butterflies.

"Well, we better get out of here before people start to recognise us" Dylan says to you as if nothing had happened.

"Yeah, probably a good idea" you agree, trying to go with the flow.

"It's been great meeting you, I'll text you later beautiful" he winks at you, and pulls his hood back up.

And just like that, they're gone....