Minho x reader

"But Min Minnnnnnn" you pleaded as your crush/best friend denied you access to the Maze for the billionth time.

"Its too dangerous Y/N!!" He was trying to be serious but with you standing in front of him pleading with the puppy dog eyes too, it wasn't very easy.

"Pleaseeeeee?? Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"No."

".....and sprinkles?" You smirked at him.

"Damn it, she pulled the sprinkles card" he muttered to himself. "Ehhhhhh still no sorry Y/N"

"What if I told you a secret?" You tried to bargain.

He was turning to leave but your comment stopped him in his tracks. You knew how much he loved gossip. He peered over his shoulder at you.

"What secret?" He questioned.

"If I tell you, you gotta let me go into the Maze with you just once. Once! That's all! Deal?"

He looked extremely hesitant but accepted nonetheless. "Deal"

But the truth was, you didn't actually have a secret to tell. Or at least you didn't have one you wanted to tell. You couldn't make anything up could you? No you couldn't do that. He was your bestest friend in the world. The only secret you had was the one that you had never told anyone before. It was that you had a crush on the boy standing in front of you right now. How could you tell him that?! But right now it looked like you didn't have much of a choice..

"Well..I um..I only got one" you started, your heart thumping in your chest.

"Tell me" Minho slowly walked back over to you, an evil smirk on his face, making him look even sexier. Just say it Y/N, you can do this, just get it over with, you told yourself.

He stopped right in front of you, couldn't get any closer to you even if he tried. He looked down at you. You looked up at him. Its now or never, you told yourself.

You straightened yourself up to your full height, trying to look confident.

"Minho, I like you" you said bluntly, gazing at his face to see his reaction. But there was no reaction. He just kept staring at you smirking. After a while of awkward silence and gazing into each others eyes, Minho did something you never would've expected to happen in a million years. He leaned down and kissed you. You didn't know what to do, you just stood there like a piece of wood. You couldn't believe your crush/best friend Minho had just kissed you. He pulled back, clearly confused.

"Y/N, I-" he started, but this time you kissed him. And he didn't hesitate to kiss back.