Chapter 1

Teiko Junior High, a prestigious school that treasures the students' talents in sports.

There, five prodigies were found.

This is also the place where it all started.

---------------------------------

One evening after basketball practice,

Midorima Shintarou and Kise Ryouta were left in the gym. It was late in the evening and the usual banter was going on between them.

Chapter 1 Eh? Females?! ∑(Дlll)

"Gomen ne, Midorimacchi! I accidentally dragged you into this! Gomen!" Kise apologized continuously and ended it with a bow.

"Why did you even think of using Akashi's scissors to help me with my art project?" Midorima sighed as he looked at the blond "There are other scissors yet you used that"

"The art project I was working on is now a piece of unknown junk and it's your fault, nanodayo"

"I'm sorry, Midorimacchi. I just really wanted to help-ssu" Kise said with a sad tone.

Midorima flinched then adjusted his glasses. Seeing the look on Kise's face made him feel guilty. He felt bad for scolding the blond.

"Let's just get this over with no dayo" he said with a sigh.

"Okay, Midorimacchi! (^o^)" Kise exclaimed with a bright smile.

'This person is too bright' Midorima thought.

Timeskip~

The two left school together and stopped at a convenience store nearby.

"Here, Midorimacchi-ssu" Kise said as he gave a popsicle to the greenhead.

"I don't want it" Midorima cleared his throat as he tried not to look at the popsicle being held out in front of his face. He wanted it badly but he didn't want to acknowledge Kise for it.

In other words, He's just being a tsundere.

"Really, Midorimacchi?" Kise asked teasingly. Midorima flinched and was about to say something when Kise pushed the popsicle inside his mouth.

The greenhead almost choked when the ice cold treat was suddenly shoved inside his open mouth.

He held the wooden stick and pulled it out. He glared at Kise and adjusted his glasses "Why did you do that nanodayo?! I almost died!"

"But Midorimacchi was being a tsu-" Kise was cut off when a group of girls surrounded them.

Fangirls: Kise-sama!!!!

A Fangirl: WAH Kise-kun!!!

Another Fangirl 1: This guy is handsome too!!!

Another Fangirl 2: Isn't he part of the Generation of Miracles?

Another Fangirl 3: He's hot!!!!

Another Fangirl: What's with the stuffed bear though?

The fangirls started tugging on their clothes and the two managed to slip out of the crowd forming around them.

They ran to the nearest street court and screams were heard in the distance.

"Kise, your fangirls...are too extreme nanodayo.." Midorima exclaimed while panting. He sighed and placed his hands on his knees.

Kise chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck "Gomen Midorimacchi, I just can't help it-ssu. I have a lot of fangirls-ssu"

An irk mark appeared on Midorima's head as he adjusted his glasses "Why are they crowding around me too no dayo?!"

"Well, it seems that they like you, Midorimacchi-ssu"

Midorima looked away and they heard a voice.

"Hohohohoho~ Midorima Shintarou and Kise Ryouta," the voice began.

"Am I right?"

"Am I right?"

"Am I right?"

Midorima's eye twitched as he straightened himself up "You, whoever you are, you're getting annoying"

"Kise, make him shut up"

Kise gulped and clung to Midorima's arm "B-B-B-But Midorimacchi!! He sounds scary-ssu!!"

?: Me? Shut up?

Hohohohoho~

That's impossible, my dear Shintarou-san~

If I shut up, I won't be able to explain the surprise I have for the two of you.

Midorima: Surprise?

When Midorima said that, sparkles swirled around them. A bright light blinded the two. They closed their eyes and after a few seconds, the sparkles disappeared.

Kise nervously opened his(?) eyes and saw himself(?) clinging to a green haired girl's arm.

He(?) backed away and felt something bounce in front of him(?).

He(?) cupped his chest and widened his(?) eyes.

'I...I have boobs!!! Girl boobs!! ∑(;°Д°)'

Midorima opened his(?) eyes and saw that nothing happened. Or so he(?) thought.

He(?) adjusted his(?) glasses and noticed that his fingers were smaller, more slender than before.

He(?) examined his(?) hands and saw his(?) chest. He(?) almost fell down from shock when he(?) realized what's happening right now.

'T-There's no way...this is happening..!'

"Hohohohoho~" The voice laughed and Midorima froze.

He(?) turned around and his(?) suspicions were right.

'I-Impossible!' he(?) thought as he(?) stared at Kise. The two of them were turned into females and Midorima knew exactly who did this to them.

"You!!! What have you done?!" she exclaimed and the mysterious voice replied "I just did something that would make this world more interesting"

"W-Why did you drag us into this?" Kiss asked nervously.

"Turn us back to normal, right now!!" Midorima added.

The voice chuckled and Kise held Midorima's hand.

"Hohohohoho~ To return to your original gender, you must find someone to love in 10 Days"

The voice said with an amused tone.

"T-Ten days?" Kise said while cocking her head to the side.

"That's right, 10 Days"

Midorima adjusted her glasses and took a deep breath. "What happens if we don't find someone to love in 10 Days?"

They heard someone clear their throat and Midorima could imagine the mysterious person smirking.

"You die, of course"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued...

__________________

Author's Note,

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger! I'm very sorry!! I told you I'll update later...I'm sorry for breaking the promise I made!!

Please follow my co-author, @Ryouko08! Even if she's a boring and an Aomine loving girl.

See you on the next update!

Shii-chan