18. Honeymoon Behavior

I know you all have been waiting for an update and sorry it took so long but I'm back and have so many plans for this series.

Love you all and thanks for the support. Enjoy!!!

😋

"Ride dat dick baybeh... just like dat... shit guh" I gripped my baby's hips as she rode me.

She sat straight up with her feet planted flat on the bed.

Her hands planted firmly on my chest for support as she found a rhythm which she bounced to going up and down on my dick like it was a pogo stick.

Her head was tilted down and her hair was now in her face and cascading down her shoulders and back.

With the exception of a few pieces that were sticking to her forehead due to the thin sheet of sweat that had graced her body due to us consummating our marriage.

Something we had been doing since we arrived 3 nights ago.

Our schedule seemed to consist of; Make love. Sleep. Make love. Eat. Attempt to leave and end up making love. Sleep. Did I mention make love?

We had yet to leave this private villa and go do anything and of course we both wanted to, we just can't keep our hands off each other.

"Mmm..." she lightly moaned tilting her head back doing that little grind against me that you females do that only pleasures y'all. But watching her be pleasured, pleasures me so I let her get hers however when she's on top.

She started to move up and down on me again and I felt her tighten around me. 

She picked up her pace then shifted until she was on her knees.

"Hold it" I told her as I started to meet her thrust.

"Ughhh, j-just... let...m-me cum b-bbabe, I'm t-tired."

I gripped her hair and pulled her down to lay against me.

"You thank I give a fuck... Daddy said hold it and dats what I meant" I growled lowly in her ear.

She whimpered and whined sucking and biting on my neck and shoulder trying keep herself from cumming.

"Oohh Godddd" she gasped as I stroked her hard feeling her legs start to tremble around me.

"Nope, not yet. Hol it bae. I wanna cum witchu" I kissed the side of her face.

I wrapped my other arm around her to stable her and keep her from running.

Propping my feet up I started killing her shit making screams and the words of a sailor fly from her mouth like someone let off a round of bullets.

I doubt if anyone could since we were in a private villa and not that either of us cared if anyone heard her, I directed her lips to mine to quiet her.

Her entire body started to quiver which was the most satisfying thang to a nigga.

The thought of having that much power over her mind and body that I could make her react in that way just did something to me.

"Go head... let it go. Daddy right thea witcha" I gave her permission feeling my release right on the edge. Her walls sucked me deeper and milked me of my seed.

We kissed each other through our blissful orgasmic experiences and I smirked as she still experienced tremors that she couldn't seem to control.

I noticed her deep breathing trying to stop them which caused me to chuckle and she slapped my chest

"It's not funny babe, I can't stooop" she whined putting her face back into my neck.