5. You Promised

August POV

August POV

"T shine that light down hea" I yelled as a fan out here got on the table and started dancing.

We were celebrating the conclusion of Chris and I's European tour out here in London. We were all having a good time and the vibe was amazing.

"Baybeh" I turned around to Koko who looked up  from talking to Ejay.

"Yes?" She question taking a sip of her drink

"Hand me that bottle ma" I pointed to a bottle of champagne and she did.

I popped it and began pouring it on shawty that was dancing while everyone recorded and took pictures.

I plopped down on the couch next to my baby and wrapped my arm around her.

"Gimme kiss" I whispered in her ear and she turned to me smiling before pecking my lips.

"Nun huh, stop playing with me I want a real one." I pulled her onto my lap and locked her down. 

"Babeeeeee, not-" she whined "Don't want to hear it, kiss me woman" I shook my head and puckered my lips.

She leaned in and kissed me like she really loved me. I slid my tongue in her mouth and my hand gripped her ass.

"Well damn y'all don't see my big ass sitting here" Ejay voiced and we both chuckled against each other's lips, but continued our kiss.

I bit her bottom lip before pulling away and she smiled before pecking my lips one last time.

"Now that's what I'm talking bout" I licked my lips going for her neck.

"Aug....baby, stop. You're making me wet." She grabbed my face looking at me laughing. I grabbed my phone and snapped at picture. 

"That's my goal" I winked at her before posting the picture on my Ig with the caption "My sexy chocolate thang

"That's my goal" I winked at her before posting the picture on my Ig with the caption "My sexy chocolate thang. Take a real nigga like me to make her melt 😜😈. #shetastelikechocolatetoo #toldmeImakeherwet  #shegettinittonight #mrclassyloveher