7. Supportive Man

2 weeks later

I went next door to see my baybeh, I had just gotten back from doing a show in Vegas and I missed my woman.

I unlocked the front door and went in closing and locking the door behind me. I heard music blasting downstairs from the basement well her new gym she had installed "Baaeeeeee" I called out for her but didn't get an answer.

I walked downstairs and up to the sliding glass doors and I saw her posing in front of the mirror taking pictures.

I slid one of the doors back and leaned against it watching her

I slid one of the doors back and leaned against it watching her. "Ooo girl we gone be fine.... gotta tone this ass up" she said talking to herself turning to the side.

"Girl what is you doin?" I asked placing my hands behind me smirking at her and she jumped before turning around and placing her hand over her chest.

"Sheesh Anthony, really? Can't be scaring me like that." She whined looking at me

"My bad love, now what is you in hea doin?" I asked walking up to her and she cut the music down.

"Working out, I told you I have a couple of photoshoots and our wedding coming of course. I want to be fine in my dress." She explained picking up her water taking a sip.

"You already fine to me. But I'm not going to argue with you on that one. Anyways I got these for you." I pulled the flowers from behind my back. She's grown to love them.

"Awwww thanks babe" she took them from me and sat them down before wrapping her arms around me looking up at me

"Awwww thanks babe" she took them from me and sat them down before wrapping her arms around me looking up at me. She puckered her lips for a kiss and I bent down pecking her lips.

"I missed you ma" I mumbled against her lips and she smiled "Missed you too" she whispered.

My hands rubbed her ass as we kissed and she moaned in my mouth.

"Uh uh nope. Gone on wit allat moanin, knowing you ain't gone gimme none." I pulled back and she laughed before pecking my lips and going back to the treadmill.

"You keep being good you'll get some nana. Now go make one of those smoothies please" she said cutting on the treadmill to a jogging pace.