10. Stubborn At Its Best

"Baybeh I miss you" I told Koko as she answered my facetime call and she smiled at me "I miss you too. How was your day baby?" She asked sitting the computer on what I assumed was a dresser where she could see me and I could see her as she moved around her hotel room.

"It was cool, went to the company and played some new stuff for them" I said as I watched her remove all of her jewelry except her engagement ring.

"And how did that go. I'm sure they loved it" she spoke a little louder the further she moved away.

"Great. They was all rockin wit meh and they gave me a deadline. So Ima try to finish up soon, but baybeh I got a question" I spoke while looking at my phone "Yes?" She asked unbuttoning her blouse.

"Will you do a song with me for the album?" I asked and she shrugged and then smiled "You know I will babe. Why me tho?" She answered causing me to smile.

"Cuz you can sang ya ass off and you just so happen to be my girl.... and I ain't gotta pay you in money form." I shrugged making her laugh.

"Shiiid, yeah you do. I want some of that industry coin too. But I'll also take that other form of payment as well." She stuck her tongue out before making a slurp noise.

"Make me pop up in DC" I raised my eyebrows and she laughed taking her skirt off. She put on a t-shirt and switched the call from her computer to her phone and went into the bathroom.

She was in DC for a civil right event with a "dream team" of attorneys and she had a shoot and endorsement meeting with lane bryant.

"Just warn me so I can make sure my side gone in time" she snickered as she wiped her make up off and I straight faced her.

"Get fucked up" I eyed her and she threw her hands up in surrender "Just playing baby" she blew me a kiss.

"You looking all scrumptious in this camera tho Daddy" she licked her lips.

"Word?" I licked my lips eying her "Yeah" she bit her lip

"Lemme see you" I mumbled and she smirked turning the camera around.

And I saw this...