| F O U R |

Bellamys arms were crossed, his eyes looked anywhere but at Clarke. "There it is again. Why do you get to decide it's over?"

"We did our part," Clarke whispers.

"We?" Bellamy asks, taken back.

"Lexa and I!" Clarke says. "The Ice Queen is dead. The problem was solved and you let Pike ruin everything."

It was Bellamys turn to take a few steps forward, him and Clarke only a few inches apart from one another. "Why are you here Clarke?"

"Arcadia needs to make things right. Or Lexa and the twelve clans will wipe us all out," Clarke explains.

"Let them try," Bellamy responds, no trace of care was heard from his words. He wanted this. He wanted a war.

Clarke began to grow nervous, she can practically feel the tension in the room build slowly. "Please tell me that going to war is not what you want." She could not believe how this conversation with Bellamy was turning out.

"We've been at war since we landed. At least Pike understands that."

Clarke began to grow frustrated with Bellamy as his responses grew more idiotic. "Pike is the problem! This isn't who you are Bellamy!"

At that, Bellamy shakes his head. "You're wrong. This is who I've always been, and I let you and Octavia and Kane convince me that we could trust these people, when they have shown over and over who they are, and I won't let anyone else die from that mistake!" Bellamy's voice rose as each word suppressed his mouth, terrifying Clarke.

"Lexa and the twelve clans aren't the only ones who we should be worried about Bellamy! There are more of them out there! People that could probably wipe us out within seconds!" Clarke informs and stops herself from saying any more as she saw the look of curiosity strike Bellamy.

"Bellamy," Clarke mutters. "I need you. And we don't have much time."

"You need me?" Bellamy asks, his voice cracking.

"Yes I do," Clarke admits. "I need the guy who wouldn't let me pull the lever in Mount Weather by myself."

"You left me," Bellamy says. "You left everyone."

"Bellamy-"

"Enough Clarke!" Bellamy snaps. "You're not in charge here and that's a good thing because people die when you're in charge. As you were willing to let a bomb drop on my sister. Then you made a deal with Lexa who left us in Mount Weather to die and forced us to kill everyone who helped us! People who trusted me!"

"I just-" Clarke was speechless. She had no words to say. Bellamy was right, their was no arguing there. People trusted them. People who have helped her people, trusted them. They trusted her. "I'm sorry," Clarke manages to say, the lump in her throat began to throb. "I'm sorry for leaving you. But I knew I could because they had you."

Bellamy turned back around and crouched down to the girls eye level. He grabbed ahold of her hands and slowly rubbed them with his thumb in comfort. He knew what he needed to do the moment he saw hope in Clarke's eyes at the small action. "I know we can fix this," she assures him.

"I'm sorry too," he murmurs, and in a blink of an eye, he handcuffs Clarke to the table making her look at him in disbelief.