| ONE |

☾IM COMING HOME☽

• • •

      EVERYONE HAD COME TO AN ABRUPT HALT WHEN THE GAURDS IN FRONT HAD STOPPED THEIR MOVEMENTS. Lexa and Clarke followed the warriors that walked forward. Wanheda's eyes widened with horror, choking back a sob as she felt it rise in her throat. She inhaled the smell of death that hung fresh in the air. Several deceased bodies were scattered around an open field. Lexa slowly walked down the bloody field, her eyes took in every corpse that she passed by.

"All bullet wounds," Clarke mumbled to herself as she inspected one of the bodies.

"Heda!"

Lexa ran to where the man had called out, her  eyes widening at the sight of Indra's condition. "Indra," She breathed out, grasping the hand of her friends.

Seeing the state Indra was in, Clarke immediately began to aid her injuries. "Okay I'm going to need bandages!" Her demand was quickly answered and bandages were being handed to her. As she was ready to tend Indra's wound, the woman pulled away with a hard, cold death glare.

"Stay away. You're one of them," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"What happened here?" Lexa asked, desperate for an answer.

"They attacked while we slept. Our watch was north, looking for Azgeda. They killed our archers first. Our infantry couldn't get close. Then they executed the wounded," Indra explained.

"The summit was two days ago. How could Kane do this?" Clarke asks in disbelief.

"It wasn't Kane," Indra denied, her eyes landed on Clarke. "It was Pike." Clarke sucked in a breath and diverted her gaze.

"How did you escape?" Lexa asked curiously, wanting to know how she, out of three hundred, was the only one that survived.

"Bellamy," Indra breathed out. Thus, making Clarke's head turn at the name. Indra continued on to tell them all of what happened. The next words that left Indra's mouth is what made Lexa lose it and let her anger get the best of her. "Skaikru rejects the coalition. This is their land now. We can leave or we can die."

"Call riders. I call upon the armies of the twelve clans," Lexa ordered, getting up from the ground, anger fumed inside of her. "In a day's time, we lay waste to Arkadia and everyone within its walls!"

Indra looked at Lexa, her eyes giving the girl a pleading look whom Lexa returned with a confusing one. Indra was never one to seek out help to anyone but this, this felt different. She felt as if this was only the beginning to something much worse. It pained the chief to think of her. To think of the person who she once saw as a daughter to her. She needed her. They needed her more than anything.