Chapter 03

Katie knew she will get in trouble if her father finds out what she has been dong lately but the time she spent with Hugo was worth.

He was unlike men she met, he looked bad but was so funny and soft like a teddy bear. And being with him made her feel happy and free. He was different, different from people she meets in her everyday life.

"They make the fuckiest burger ever" Hugo voice makes her smile and move a bit as he puts down the burger in front of her.

They were a bit away from the residential area, where he took her telling their burger was great and something she should try and just as she has been doing for past few weeks without a hesitation she had sit behind him and they were now enjoying the food.

"So, what do you do except taking me on ride around the town?" Katie questions making him shrugs his shoulders.

"This and that"

"Is this and that a trouble?" she asks and he drops the burger.

"It gives me money to buy you burger and put fuel on my bike okay, so no more questions of things like this and that" he warns as he continues on eating it.

"You will get in trouble"

"Then why get involved with me?" he asks raising a brow her way.

"I am not"

"You have been riding behind me for weeks anyone who sees us knows we are a thing"

"No we are not"

"So I have been wasting my time on you for nothing?" he asks with a frown.

"I can pay" she simply states and his temper irks.

"Then I will get one more on your name" he grumbles as he gets up from the table and makes his way towards the counter making Katie smile as she follows him.

Driving back towards her home, she sighs and wraps her arms around Hugo tightly as she puts her arms around him and lays her head on his back.

"Don't fall asleep it's dangerous" Hugo warns but Katie just closes her eyes and rests.

*******

"Thanks" Katie smiles as she pulls off the jacket he lend her getting off the bike.

"Will be free tomorrow?"

"Why?"

"Mom wants to meet you" he mumbles making her frown.

"Why will I meet your mother?"

"For lunch, she makes killer lamb" he states making her shake her head.

"I am not your girlfriend Hugo"

"I know, I have not asked you yet but I got feeling you will be soon" he states confidently.

"Goodbye Hugo" she waves her hand but he grabs it stopping her.

"I will pick you up for lunch"

"But..."

"Bye" he grins before hurrying to drive and she just sighs before walking towards her home.

And just as she said she finds him out of her school area waiting for her to go on a lunch with him so they can met his mother. Making something up, she walks out of the school and rides on his bike as they drive off.

Hugo mother was nothing as she imagined, she was loud and proud and did not hesitate to beat Hugo few times for his bad mouth.

"Do you like my son?" when she raised the question Katie could not answer as she kept on blinking for few moments before clearing her throat.