Chapter 2| Bad Blood

[Luna's POV]

I awoke to beeping sounds and tube lines attached to me, Looking around I was in a white pale room.. I turned to my right to check out more of my surroundings.. all I saw was a picture with a kid in a hospital bed with a black title above him saying 'Home is where you make it'.

“Miss Luna, you awake for your slumber! How are you feeling?” Standing what figures in front of me, was a lady all in white and a pink plus symbol on her white hat, a right eye patch, and weird stitches in a place where you wouldn’t think they would be at..the mouth. And to make it even more weird, the stitches made a perfect smile.

I arose from my.. Bed? I was all confused. But, I could rise the woman grabbed my arm and nodded “Please, Dont move miss Luna. I know that you might be confused and drowsy from the drugs that we have given you from the surgical removal, But-”

“W-what surgical removal? I dont feel anything.” The lady then pointed at my chest. I lifted my white shirt to show my belly, I then saw {surprising pink} bandage.

“Luna, You passed out when a arrow with an unknown toxin entered you chest area, you almost bled to death, but lucky you, you were saved in critical timing” She then sighed then smiled. “Its Lunch, you missed breakfast. What do you want?” she asked while giving me a menu. I looked up at her then back now at the menu.

“Chocolate cake.”

“Good choice. I'll be back in a right amount of time, alright?” under her breath.. I could hear something what sounded like 'your time is up' with a little chuckle.. she then took away the menu from me and took a tray away that had empty plates from it.

Then I remembered, Mom.

“WA-it! Nurse, what happened to my mother, Jane? Is she okay too?” I almost jumped out of my bed again, but with my luck, the nurse was there to slow and calm me down with the tray in her left hand and her right hand gripping my arm again.

“She Uhm.. she did make it, yes. And she also checked out yesterday.”

I gulped “Thank you, Miss..?” I wanted to know someone here, I didnt want to talk to strangers.

She smiled and started to walk out once again. “Call me Natalie, or better yet call me.. Clockwork.” then left shutting the door behind her, leaving a blood stain knife on the medical tools.

[Jeffs POV]

Jeffery, Report to my office this instance!

“Gahhh!! Slenderman! Its morning Though!” I screamed while covering my ears. His screeching not leaving out my head. I finally step into his office, then all at once the screeching is gone.

He then gestures a seat, not a conformable one.

If im correct, My brain doesn’t tell me wrong. I've always depended on it. Its my eyes. Now, my eyes have been telling me.. You almost killed Jane and her daughter, Luna.

I coughed and nodded.

You shouldn’t be nodding, instead apologizing to me,Jane and Luna for almost killing them! Do you know what you are risking for the whole creepypasta Family?! Once you threaten Jane, you threaten Zalgo himself. And you know good damn and well that all of us combined couldn’t defeat him.

His fake eyes and mouth appeared, along with his tentacles that came form behind him, with his hands on his desk, giving himself support to stand up.

I just grinned even more than my smile could reach and laughed with my finger pointing to his head.

“HAHA, you have no idea how much you really do depend on those 'eyes'. Jane removed herself from the Zalgo territory to become more powerful and a threat to the family than Zalgo could ever be! I demand we should destroy Jane and her daughter, Like mother like daughter.” I nodded, putting my hoodie on top,crossing my arms, standing up.

Slender then appeared before me by teleporting, putting a arm on my shoulders. Making me back up and cursing out swear words.

I agree with you, Now.. what does make her a 'threat' to the family.

“Erm..” I sighed and laughed a bit rubbing my head with my right hand.

Jeff, speak up!

“dammit Slender! Shes a god damn Bounty Hunter!” I backed up again, fumbling into my seat. Slender then closed the doors of his office, making him show his face again, along with the tentacles.

“Oops?”

________________________

If you're a bit confused about why slender got mad at Jeff for screaming 'Bounty Hunter' out loud, is because the term kinda gives everyone fear of the word.. and EVERY creepypasta that lives in the mansion is home..

you better say oops Jeff. (; 

Dedicated to the lovely EmoResurrection.