"Ah-I should apologize to her when she gets back." Mina sighed, leaning on the couch as she stared at the black screened tv. She promised herself that once she sees her little cub, Mina would try to make her happy again.

On the other hand, Chaeyoung had barged into Nayeon's room, slamming the door behind her and sliding down to the floor. Nayeon snapped her head around, startled by the loud noise "Chaeyoung! Holy crap-you scare-" Her sentence trailed off as she sees Chaeyoung covering her eyes, her shoulders shaking.

"Chaeng?" Nayeon's frustration was replaced with concern. She didn't hear anything from the latter but as Nayeon was about to call again, Chaeyoung looked up.

"I shouldn't have expected anything from her." Her voice cracked and Nayeon was taken back. After months knowing each other, after seeing each other almost every single day, after all the horrible things Chaeyoung had gone through.

Chaeyoung was,

Crying.

Nayeon didn't say anything as she brought Chaeyoung into a hug and when she did that, Chaeng had given in. Her sobs filling Nayeon's quiet dorm, her trembling hands grabbing onto Nayeon's slim arms. The eldest wanted to say something but she knew that Chaeyoung didn't need that right now.

Nayeon's hand grazed up and down Chaeyoung's back, as they both just sat in front of the door. Her tiny body held in so much pain and now she was letting it all out, Nayeon had her arms wrapped around Chaeyoung, feeling the pain that Chaeng was letting out.

Chaeyoung hated this. She wanted to stop crying. She wanted to throw away these emotions and just go back to normal. She felt like a burden to Nayeon who was wasting her time comforting her. Chaeyoung wanted to scream and go run but she knew that wouldn't help.

"Just let it all out." Nayeon whispered, tightening her grip. Chaeyoung cried harder, her eyes going all red and her sobs getting louder.

Nayeon had never seen Chaeyoung sad so seeing her cry was a big step. All she could do was tighten her grip around Chaeng's slim arms and rubbing her back to comfort the younger girl. Chaeyoung tried to speak but were always cut off by sobs so Nayeon had just stayed close to her for the whole night.

After, what seemed like hours, Chaeyoung stayed quiet. Her puffy red eyes stared at the tv, her fingers wrapped around the remote control. Nayeon felt like a babysitter talking to an emotional teenager, she was planning to joke about that but she decided that it wasn't the time for that.

"Hey, Chaeng." Nayeon's voice was quiet, scared to maybe trigger something in the younger girl.

"Hm."

"If you want some food, I have some in the fridge. You don't need to ask me, just take it if your hungry." Nayeon stated letting a sigh escape her lips as she watched Chaeyoung's slow movement.

"Ok."

Nayeon had already texted Momo about what happened and she knew that the jokbal lover was probably running here. Although Momo may seem like she doesn't take most things seriously, Nayeon figured out that she was the best person to go to when you need comfort, aside from Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung?" Momo opened the door which startled Nayeon. The eldest looked at the lock, amused that Momo just barged in, only to find out that she forgot to lock the door. Nayeon pointed at Chaeyoung, who was sitting on the couch.

"Unnie." She answered. Always one word. Nayeon didn't want to say anything but she could tell Chaeyoung was holding back the tears. "Hug her." Nayeon insisted which Momo gladly listened to.

And again, as Momo wrapped her hands around the younger girl, Chaeyoung had choked. She clenched the controller in her hand, feeling Momo's hands graze her back. "I know what this is about. I'm sorry. Don't let your heart break again." Momo whispered. Of course she knew.

She knew about Chaeyoung's situation. Momo knew the reason. She knew what's happening. Momo knew. She knew it was Mina.

"I'm fine." Chaeng answered, trying her hardest to make her voice firm. Momo tightened her grip, a little mad that Chaeng was still the stubborn little cub she knew. Nayeon watched from afar, her heart breaking as she watched the scene unfolding.

Chaeyoung was still trying to hold up those walls, bottling up her emotions. "You loved her."

"Momo." Chaeng called, signaling Momo to shut her mouth who wasn't planning on doing that.

"You admired her."

"Momo Unnie."

"You cared for her."

"Stop."

"You wanted her."

"Unni-"

"You love her and you don't want to let go."

Chaeyoung shut her mouth closed. Momo looked her in the eye and no smile was present. The Japanese girl looked into Chaeng's eyes, saddened as she sees the pain inside them. Her puffy red eyes told Momo that Chaeng cried for hours, non-stop. Tears started to fall and Chaeyoung couldn't stop herself.

"Even the toughest things crack, Chaeyoung-

It's time you let it all out now."

::To Be Continued::

This was a pretty heavy chapter but this is just the beginning ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment! I really like to see all your reactions 🐧🐯