Stunning Beauty

A/N
Yes, your a woman in this, and yes, I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with stuff. Here we go!

Y/N POV
It was just an average day. Literally. Nothing had happened, the bar was quiet where I worked. As I stood cleaning a glass, I heard the door open, and I looked up to see a man thrown in. 'God, finally something.' I thought as a goddess walked in after him. She had long blonde hair, purple eyes, and a nice body as well. She was stunning, and I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was just perfect. As she grabbed the man by the front of his shirt, I heard some conversation, but I was busy in my thoughts about what we could get ourselves into upstairs in my room. I was wet from just thinking about it. "Earth to bartender, hello?" I was snapped out of my thoughts to see the blonde leaning against the bar, smirking at me. "Oh sorry miss. I was thinking about some things. What can I get you?" I asked, going through the usual routine that I did with all the customers. "Strawberry sunrise, on the rocks." I nodded, and leaned down to grab a glass, and started to mix together the drink. "So, what's a beauty like you doing in a bar like this?" I asked the girl. She smirked more, leaning forward on the bar to expose more of her bust to me, as she looked at my eyes. "Oh, that guy back there tried to kidnap me. I was just showing him that you don't mess with girls." I nodded, and slid the drink over to her. "Thanks. And your aren't so bad yourself. What's your name sweetheart?" She asked, making a slight blush appear on my face. "Y/N. And yours?" She smiled at my blush, as if she was actually interested. "Yang. Yang Xio Long." "It's to meet you Yang." She nodded and took a long sip of her drink. "So, are you a student of beacon?" I asked, and she nodded. "How'd you guess?" She said. "Maybe it's the shotgun gauntlets on your wrists. Maybe it's the fact that I've seen you on the news for Beacon before. You had them out when you walked in." She laughed a little, and rubbed the back of her head. "Guess I did. Sorry about not taking them off." I chuckled. "It's quite alright. I think I can make an exception, on one condition." She leaned in close. "And what's that?" I leaned across the bar and closed the distance, locking my lips with hers. At first she was surprised, but she soon gave into the kiss, putting her arms around my neck and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I gave in, and climbed over the bar, sitting in her lap as I pushed her into a stool and continued the kiss. Suddenly, her scroll started to ring as she pulled away. "Hang on." She said panting as she answered it. "Hello? Oh hey Ruby. Yes I'm on my way back. I just stopped for a drink." She said as she hung up. "Sorry babe, I've got to head back to Beacon." I whimpered, not wanting her to leave. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to visit you every night, and maybe then we can get a little past the kissing." She said winking, and picked me up off her lap, and blew me a kiss as she walked out, dragging the mans unconscious body behind her. I sighed to myself, happy. And every night after that, it was never a dull moment with her.

A/N And Done!