A Thiefs Stolen Heart

A/N
I made Roman a girl in this, don't worry. I'm not that crazy....ok maybe I am, but still...

Y/N POV
"Hey Neo, catch!" I said as I tossed her a dust vial. She caught it, and tossed it up to Roman, our boss. "Good work Y/N, we will be done with this in no time." She said to me and I continued to collect the dust crystals, vials, and anything that contained dust from the shop. Suddenly, the dust vial in my hand exploded, and I looked up to a rooftop, to see a girl in a red hood, holding what looked to be a sniper rifle. "Great, little Red is here. Be a dear and take care of them, will you Y/N?" I nodded, and looked back to the girl, walking back to the empty shipyard. "Why are you working for her!?!? She only wants to see people in pain!" The girl yelled at me, and I winced, my anger growing as she talked about Roman. "Excuse me, are you done talking about my wife?" I asked, and the girl's eyes widened. "W-w-wife?!?!" I nodded, and my gauntlets folded down over my hands, and I threw my hand forward, a massive length of chain flying from my gauntlet and towards the girl. She dodged, and fired a few rounds at me, to which I dodged, and then I whipped the chain back around, and it wrapped around the girl, pulling her closer to me, and when it reeled in all the way, my fist connecting wth her face as she went flying into the warehouse wall, collapsing it. My chain unraveled from her, and drew back within my gauntlet. "No one, talks about her like that." I said as I turned around and started to walk back, until I felt a boot connect to my head, and I went into the concrete, landing on my face and I heard a gun cock against my head, and I saw a white glow beneath me as I floated up into the air, my body frozen in the position I was in when I had landed. "Where did she go?" I heard someone ask. "No clue. But he's going to tell us." I heard another. I didn't care what they did to me, they weren't getting to her.

Roman POV

As soon as we had gotten all of the dust, I went up to the roof to see how Y/N was doing. When I looked down, however, I saw something I didn't expect. He was frozen in place by the Ice Queen, and they were furiously yelling at him to find me, and he wasn't saying a word. He really is loyal, time to break him free. I flicked open my cane, and fired a shot off into the crowd. As it impacted, the glyph disappeared, letting Y/N escape back up to me. "Well ladies, Ice Queen, it's time for us to leave. Neo, if you will." I said and Neo created our shatter clones, and we left them in our dust. Back up in the dropship, I felt an arm wrap around my waist as Y/N held me. "You really did steal my heart, didn't you sweetie?" I said and he nodded, smiling. "Ironic, huh? A Thief's heart being stolen." We laughed a little as we flew back to base.

A/N
That's it for that one, and I've been thinking about writing one of my longer books, what do you guys think? How many of you would read a crossover book if I made it? Comment down below, and I'll see you in the next one! Bye-bye!