Love At First Byte

A/N
Get my joke? Hahahahha....I need help.

Y/N POV
"General Ironwood, may I leave training yet?" I asked as another grunt ran away from me. I whipped my chains out and wrapped them around his legs, pulling him back in and knocking him out with a quick shock. "I guess L/N. Just don't get caught in trouble, and I'm sending Miss Polendina with you." I blushed a little. Penny was the only other android able to produce an aura besides me, and while she had been programmed with love, I wasn't. I still had a few feelings for her. She was cute, but that was to be expected. General Ironwood made her, so she was perfect. I nodded, and started to walk to my room to wait for Penny. "Salutations Y/N!" "Hi Penny. Are you ready to go?" She held up a finger, and the blades that was her weapon, flowed out of her back as she counted them. "Yes, I'm ready." She said the last one clicked back into her back. I nodded and started to walk to the doors and into Vale.

A few hours later, we arrived in Vale. "Such a wonderful city, don't you think?" Penny asked me. "It is. But not as wonderful as you." I whispered. I saw her blush a dark crimson before looking away. 'Damn it. I've gone and ruined it.' I thought as she walked off the bullhead and started to walk into Vale. "Say, Y/N, you weren't programmed to love, were you?" I shook my head no, and she smiled a little. "Then why do you compliment me?" I stood there speechless as her hand caressed my cheek. "Don't worry Y/N, General Ironwood won't know. I'll make sure of it." She winked at me, and I could've sworn she giggled at my dark blush that overcame my face. "Follow me. I know a good restaurant around here." I nodded and followed behind her, a blush still wet evident on my face.

As we walked into the restaurant, the hostess smiled. "Hello Penny. How have you been?" Penny smiled right back at her. "I'm good Ruby. How's Zwei?" The hostess was shorter than both of us, and her hair was red with black tips and sliver eyes. As they exchanged pleasantries, I saw Ruby look over at me. "Penny, who's the boy? You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." "Oh. His name is Y/N. He's an android just like me." I waved. She smiled. "Well, your in luck Penny, I saved your table right over there. It's on the house." Penny thanked her and we walked over to the table.

After a well cooked dinner, Penny looked over at me and smiled. "Hey, Y/N, I have a question." "What's that Penny?" She leaned back in her chair and looked me down. "Have you ever thought I was cute?" I blushed even more, and nodded. "I thought so. Come on, Ironwood is going to furious if we don't come home soon." I nodded and, as we walked, Penny looked over and kissed my cheek, and from what she told me, my face has never been that red before.

A/N
This was particularly hard because I don't know a lot about Ironwood and Atlas.