Stay safe

Right now I was talking on the phone with dad. Tonight was the night Will and I were going to the dance.

"Okay sweetheart, have fun and stay safe tonight" Dad said over the phone.

"I know. I will, don't worry" I said. "When are you going to be home?"

"Monday. Our plane should land at 6:30 PM" he said.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the airport. I have to go now to get ready. I love you." I said.

"Bye. I love you too. Stay safe"

"I will" I said before hanging up.

It was 4:30 and Will was picking me up at 6:45. I went into my washroom and got in the shower. When I was done I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. Then I put on my makeup and curled my hair.

Then I went to my closet and put on my light blue dress. It was strapless and flowed down to the floor.

I then put on my blue high heels and checked my phone. It was 6:40.

I grabbed my clutch purse and phone and headed to the living room. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I smiled and opened it.

I saw Will standing in his Tux and holding a bouquet of roses.

"Whoa..." he said.

"What?" I asked smiling.

"You look so beautiful tonight. Well I mean you always look beautiful but just...wow" he said said nervously.

I laughed. "Thank you"

He smiled. "Oh these are for you" he said handing me the flowers.

"You didn't have to get me flowers" I smiled putting them in the vase by the door.

"Yes I did. Every gorgeous girl needs flowers" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

I smiled and kissed him.

At the dance....

I walked in and I looked around. Will said that this was normally the gym. It had tables surrounding the dance floor, there was a DJ up on the stage and gold, blue and white streamers everywhere.

"Okay all you love birds out there, grab your partner and dance to 'All of me' by John Legend!" The DJ said into the microphone.

Will took my hand and we headed to the dance floor to dance. When the song was over we went back to our table.

We talked and then his older brother Zac came and sat with us.

"Hey idiots" Zac said as he sat down. Zac was 16 and he was a junior.

"Hey loser" Will and I said at the same time.

Zac just rolled his eyes. "It's 10:30 and mom said we have to be home by 11:30 and if you guys want to stop at the store we have to leave now." He said standing up.

Will and I wanted to stop at the store to get food, candy and movies.

"Okay" I said standing up. Will stood up too.

We headed into the parking lot and over to Zac's Mercedes. Will and I got in the back and Zac got in the front and started driving.

"What the hell?" Zac mumbled. I looked out the window and saw we were driving down a hill. There was a car heading straight for our car.

Zac honked on the horn. "Move out of the way!" He yelled.

All of a sudden the car flipped into the air. "Amy hold on!"Will yelled as he wrapped his arms around me.

The car landed upside down on the road and I hit my head against the window.

Then all I saw was darkness.