Future...

Play song right now....
------------------------
Amy P.O.V
"NO" I cried. My dad just died and now I have no parents at all. "

This can't be happening" I cried as April hugged me.

Alex P.O.V.
Mark passed away and everyone is very upset. Right now there is a board meeting to talk about Marks Will, and what will happen to Sofia and Amy.

"Mark's apartment belongs to Amy and Callie, His 2 cars and motorcycle belong to Derek, His money gets split between Sofia and Amy, Callie and Arizona get full custody of Sofia, Jackson gets Marks scrub cap, Jackson is incharge of Plastic Posse and is the new chief of plastics, Meredith, Jackson, Derek and Callie decide what happens to Amy" the lawyer said before handing us papers to sign.

"Ok so I need you to all sign these papers so I can put Amy in an orphanage in New Zealand." the social worker said.

"NO!" we all yelled.

"Then what are you going to do with her?" the social worker asked.

"I'll adopt her" Jackson said and we all looked at him.

"Wait, What?" Meredith asked

"I will adopt Amy" Jackson replied.

"What is April going to say about that?" I asked

"I don't know, but I love Amy and I'm not letting her get shipped to a different country!" Jackson said.

Jackson POV

I hope April wants to adopt Amy. If she doesn't I don't know what I will do. I love both of them and I don't want to lose them.

I saw Owen in the hall so I decided to ask him if he knew where April would be.

"Hey Hunt" I yelled running to catch up with him.

"Hey Avery. What do you need?" he asked smiling

"Have you seen April around? I really need to talk to her" I replied, smiling.

"There was an emergency surgery she went to take care of, she's in O.R. 3 if you really need to talk to her but I suggest you wait unless it's really important because it was a really bad car accident." he told me.

"Ok thanks" I said walking off to the NICU where Amy was.

I walked into the NICU and saw Amy helping Alex with a premie.

Amy calls all the doctors aunt or uncle since she is close to all of them. Besides me, Amy is closest to Alex. They have been like best friends ever since Amy came into the ER when she was 2.

I smiled when I saw Amy carefully put the baby back into the crib and Alex pick her up and kiss her on the cheek.

I decided I would let Amy and Alex hang out and walked off to the nurses station.

"Hey Nina" I greeted the one nurse who was actually nice to me and not just because I was an Avery.

"Hi Dr. Avery" she smiled and I smiled back.

"Hey Avery!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Miranda running towards me.

"Yeah?" I ran over to her.

"Go find Amy right now! The hospital is going on lockdown!"

******************
Okay, I know this chapter is short and I'm sorry but the next one is going to be longer.

The next chapter is not like the one in season 6.

Mark Sloan will be missed:(

Love Hunting_girl8