I'm sorry Mark

It's been 7 hours since April and Amy got shot. After he shot Amy I freaked out and threw my water bottle at him. He dropped his gun and I charged at him and beat the crap out if him.

April got shot in her chest and had to go to surgery. Amy got shot in the head and Derek took her into surgery.

2 hours ago Cristina told me April was ok and they got the bullet out and we just had to wait till she woke up.

Right now I am sitting in Aprils room holding her hand wishing for her to wake up and just look at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"I never should have let you go. I should have came with you. Or I should have not brought Amy." I whispered, tears rolling down my face.

"Amy is out of surgery. I just saw her. You can go see her, I'll stay with April." Owen came and sat in the other side of the room.

"Last time I left her with you, she got shot!" I growled.

"I couldn't leave my patient Jackson! He was bleeding out! I'm sorry April got shot! I really am and I wish I could go back in time and stand in front if her but can't! And neither can you!" he said.

"I promised Mark I wouldn't let anything happen to them" I whispered looking down.

"Just go see your daughter" Owen said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked up at April and kissed her cheek. "I love you April" I said before leaving to go to the ICU in the Peds floor.

"Jackson!" Amy yelled when I walked in.

"Amy! Thank God you're okay!" I yelled running over to the bed and hugging her.