"Doesn't matter how we managed to do this. I only pulled a few strings." Sally grinned, a cunning glint in her eyes. "We are here because we know what happened to you."

"What happened to me?" Percy asked, confused.

"You lost control, Percy." Paul said. "You almost killed your friend, Nico."

The events of the las day flooded Percy's mind. A pang of guilt hit his chest.

"Oh."

Sally chuckled, once again.

"As oblivious as always, you are your father's son." She said. "Back to the topic, you have to forguive Calypso. I teached you to do so, Percy. To not hold grudges. Maybe you are a son of Poseidon, but you are a son of Sally Jackson too. Make sure to always remember that."

Percy smiled at his mother. "I will mom."

"Looks like time's up." Paul said, looking at his watch. "You may not be my son, Percy, but I'm proud of you. I'm proud of everything you've done. Everything."

With that, the entire place vanished along with his parents.

-----

"NO!" Percy shouted.

He felt his heart pounding heavily in his chest as he was forced out of the dream.

The demigod looked around and found himself in a bright white room. He was lying on a hospital bed and had electrodes sticked over his upper body.

Next to his bed, a machine was beeping at -what he guessed was- his cardiac rythm.

Percy felt his limbs aching and sore, which didn't surprise him since he had been struck by a God. He sat on the side of the bed and unplugged the electrodes.

He took a ragged deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Just then, Bruce stepped into the room. He smiled at him.

"Good morning, Percy." He said. "You shouldn't move, you know? Your body is far from his optimal state."

Percy just wave it off. "Don't worry, I've had worse."

Bruce nodded but said nothing. What kind of answer could he reply to something like that?

"What happened?" Percy asked. "I can't remember anything after Thor struck me with that lightning."

Bruce sighed. "A lot happened." He explained. "Wanda lost control too and Thor had to fight her aswell. When he managed to take her down, you raised again and almost beat him down, but Wanda stopped you somehow."

Percy listened patiently for him to finish. Luckily, even if he had lost control, this time hadn't been as bad as the last one.

When he lost control for the first time, he almost chocked to death the Goddess of mysery.

When he lost control for the second time, he had lost everything. The seven had died but Gaea was still awake. That time he had managed to take down a primordial almost by himself, or so the Gods had told him. He could not remember clearly the fight and he wasn't eager to.

"A-Are they okay?" Percy asked.

Bruce smiled warmly. "Yeah. Wanda awoke a couple of days ago and Thor is already recovering from his wounds."

Percy sighed in relief. "Good. Didn't want to hurt them." His mood changed again, he had a sad look in his eyes and a defeated pose. "I will go grab my things and leave now." He said.

He rose from the bed slowly, feeling his muscles ache, just to be pushed back to the bed.

"You're not going anywere, Percy." Bruce said.

Percy sighed once again, he was tired of this kind of things.

"Look, Bruce. I know that I'm dangerous and that I have to but put under vigilance or be locked up, but can you please let me go so I can keep fighting the monsters and take part in this war."

"Percy, we are not going to to lock you up, understood?" He said, his tone giving no room for arguing.

Even if he said it in htat tone, Percy argued.

"Why not? You should! I'm powerful and irreflexive! I'm DANGEROUS!" Percy argued. He could not bare to lose anyone else because of his control issues. He couldn't afford to lose anyone else. That's why he broke the Ancient Laws, so everybody could live.

Everybody but him.

Bruce sighed, he had anticiped his response. "If we locked up everybody that loses control, then where would I be?"

Percy remained silent at his statement.

"I'm Hulk, Percy." Bruce said. "My power relies in losing control, in being angry. Believe me, Percy, I know how it feels. I can't say I have tried to stop it, I can't count the times that I've had the urge to end my life."

Percy's eyes widened.

"Not only the urge, but the times that I've actually tried." Bruce continued. "However, I can say something for sure. It gets better."

Bruce thoughts drifted towards a certain red-haired spy that seemed to be able to soothe him and Hulk at the same time. He was definetly falling for her, but he wasn't going to do anything. He couldn't make her love him, a monster.

Percy stayed in silence at that statement, he was stunned at his words. At his life.

He took a ragged deep breath.

"Think about it, Percy." Bruce said. "But always know that The Avengers have gone through some things too and we are more than eager to help you. Even if your time here is limited."

Percy's head perked at that. "You know about the prophesy?"

Bruce didn't say anything and walked out of the room, living Percy alone with his thoughts.

-----

Two days ago, Peter and Calypso had gone to aunt May's place. It was time for the boy to finally explain everything to his aunt, to the only real family he had left.

The first thing May had done was engluf Peter in a hug that could be easily classified as a bear attack, whispering "You're alright." All over again.

She had been worried to death for her nephew. Ever since the monsters had appeared, his nephew scapades had become more and more frquent. She had started to suspect that he went down there to see the monsters by himself.

So, Peter explained her everything about him being Spiderman. He explained how he met The Avengers and that he was now working for them under special clauses so he could keep his identity to himself.

Calypso explained her about the Mythycal world. She explained her that she was, indeed, the Calypso from the myths, and the existance of the Gods. She, however, didn't explain further on the demigods topic, though.

Of course, all the new information didn't make aunt May feel better. Her worries increased dramatically after knowing that he was in front line fighting those Greek creatures when others could do it for him.

However, she didn't force him to stop. He was jus like his parents, after all.

Peter and Calypso also told her about their relationship, action that earned a lot of teasing and some harmless, or not so harmless, tips.

Now, they were in The Avengers tower. Bruce had announced that Percy was awake, but he didn't let anyone talk to him since he was 'still weak', as if a demigod as powerful as him could be weak at any moment.

Peter could tell that Calypso was nervous. He could see a thin layer of sweat on her forehead and could almost hear her brain overworking.

Peter took her hand and gave her aa reasuring squeez.

"It's gona be alright, okay?" He said. "Bruce said he was himself now, everything is going to be alright."

"But, what if-" Calypso started.

Peter kissed her.

"Everything is going to be alright, I said." He teased.

Calypso just stared at him and nodded numbly.

Just then, in the doorway, Percy appeared, followed by Bruce.