Chapter 22

This Chapter is dedicated to the #nerdybastardsfam.

@Demigod_Dork

@-PenguinMe-

@ANGELICA_SCHUYLER

@Aim_Shoot_Kill

@Rhosseinof

@penutbutterscotch12

@228_hydra

@Smaradghexe

You can find this awesome people in the Chapter 6 of this story. Now, let's see what happens next!

No thunder could be heard.

Thor did the first move.

He launched himself towards the demigod while the hurricane englufed itself around the God.  The winds provoked by the hurricane slowed Thor's advance, making him vulnerable.

Percy willed the hurricane to move him towards the God, Riptide ready for the fight.

He dealt a strong blow, but Thor easily parried it.

Thor was a strong opponent. Unlike the Greek Gods, the Asgardians trained themselves, enjoying the battle and wielding their weapons.

Thor was formidable wielding his partner, Mjolnir.

Blow after blow, Thor blocked every one Percy made, much to the demigod's satisfaction.

He had found someone worth fighting. Worth using his power.

Percy couldn't help but smirk while their intense battle. He was going to enjoy breaking the God appart.

That thought scared him. What in the name of his father was happening to him?

Troubled by his thoughts, Percy lost his concentration in the fight and Thor landed a devasting blow with his hammer, sending the demigod back to the floor.

The air in his lungs abandoned him as he crashed onto the ground.

The demigod felt his rage increase as he oppened his eyes, daring Thor to keep fighting.

The God seemed unfazed by Percy's dare. Instead of talking or launching himself towards him, Thor raised his hammer. The sky was even darker than before and lighting ran freely across the clouds. Again, no thunder could be heard.

Percy realized why.

Thor wasn't the God of the Sky. Thor wasn't the God of the storms. Thor wasn't the God of Lightning.

Thor was the God of Thunder.

Before he could stand back or use his powers to protect him from the imminent blow, a huge roar, similar to an explosion, descended from the sky. A white column of electricity hit Percy with a huge intensity, almost knocking him uncounscious.

After the hit, a cloud of dust covered the place where Percy had been seconds earlier.

Wanda was looking with tears in her eyes.

Percy couldn't have possibly died, right? He was strong, he had leaded the Second Titan War, he surely had survived.

Right?

"Please..." She whispered. She couldn't bare to loose him.

She had lost Pietro, her brother, her twin.

She couldn't afford losing Percy. Her friend, the person she loved.

The dust started to dissipate slowly. Everyone was waiting for something. Just a hint that Percy was alive.