Chapter 16

Nico looked at him seriously right into the eyes. "From Hell and back."

The next morning, another meeting was held between the cabin counselours of the camp. This time, Kira was invited too.

Kira was sitting akwardly in the middle of the room as everybody was asking her questions.

"Where did you found it?"

"Does it really works?"

"Aren't you lying to us?"

"Are you single?"

"So cute!"

"Enough!" Chiron shouted, earning the attention of all the present in the room. "Let her breath."

Percy was standing protectivelyat her side, earning some glares from the campers. "Kira, can you do the thing again with the Disk?" He asked gently.

Kira smiled at him and nodded.

Katie stepped fowards carrying the object. She gave it to Kira, who struggled to place it on her lap. When the Disk was settled, Kira asked to Percy.

"What should I ask?"

Percy looked at Chiron for help, his mentor just shrugged.

"Ask whatever you want, child." Said Chiron.

Kira's face morphed into a thoughtful one as everyone looked at her expectanly. After some seconds, her lips quircked into a smug grin.

"Discky disk, will Percy end up with Wanda?" She asked.

Percy's face was priceless, but before he could say anything, the symbols of the Disk started to swim all over it's surface. The lights deemed as a thick green fog spread from the disk and hurled all around the campers. When it stopped, it lied still unaturally. Suddenly, a deep woman voice talked.

"Yep" The voice said popping the 'p'.

As fast as it arrived, the fog disappeared and the light returned to normal.

Percy's face was red of embarassment. Chiron, however, seemed unfazed.

"Just as I remembered." He said. "Now that it's proven that it works, we should go for it. Kira, ask the Phaistos Disk what will happen in this war."

Kira nodded, still smiling from the response of the Disk.

"Disky disk, what will happen in the war?" She asked.

This time, the Disk vibrated. The fogg spread was a carmine red color and the voice seemed even deeper.

"The feared pit and the enless night,

Shall rise at everyone's sight.

The foretold hero must withstand,

After sentenced to banishment by the Fates hand.

One last toast shall remeber his feats,

After the upcoming threats have been beat."

The crimson fog slowly disappeared and the campers stayed all still. This kind of prophecy was new and it had been more impresive than anything they had seen before.

When all the show finished, over Kira's head appeared a lyre, the symbol of Apollo.

None in the room kneeled, still frozen from the shock of the prophecy. Chiron managed to say some words.

"A-All Hail Kira, Daughter of Apollo, God of the Sun, Music and Prophecies."

Kira, had a confused look on her face. "Apollo is my father? What did Disky disk say about bread?"