Special chapter.

Well... After my first attempt to stream and making Yang Xiao Long... I would say... I wanted to die for live streaming... Other than that I think yang will be fun to make and so will the other RWBY characters, so heres a special chapter, enjoy.
__________________________

Ruby: H-Hey (y/n)...

(y/n): Oh jeez Ruby... You don't look so good.

You were in team RWBY's dorm, after getting a call that Ruby has gotten really sick as you see her laying in Weiss's bed.

Ruby: W-what? No no I'm fine... Hehehe *Cough*

You looked at her and blinked a few times as you spoke.

(y/n): I know a liar when I see one, let me check your temperature.

You walked towards ruby as you sat on the bed and placed the palm of your hand on her forehead as you felt how hot it is.

(y/n): Yea, your definitely sick alright. Well the best I can do is stay here till your mom and your team gets back with the medicine.

Ruby then grabbed your hands as she gave you a smile.

Ruby: I'm not sick... Must be the weather thats hot.

(y/n): Riiiiight... Well what do you need at the moment?

Ruby seem to be thinking for a bit as she plays with your hand.

Ruby: Uh... Cookies?

You nodded as you got up.

(y/n): I can do that, would you like some warm milk as well?

Ruby nodded.

Ruby: Yes please.

You chuckled as you went out the room as Ruby simply lays there
in bed... Patiently waiting.

Ruby: Mmmmm... This is taking too long...

Ruby then got out of bed as she takes the blankets with her as she walked towards the door... However before she could grab the door knob, the door opens as Ruby sees you holding a glass of milk and a plate of cookies.

(y/n): Ruby? What are you doing?

Ruby: I got bored, so i wanted to join you.

You sighed as you placed the glass and plate on the small bookshelf as you walked back to Ruby and lifted her into your arms.

(y/n): Your going to get worse like this you know?

Ruby smiled as she rest her head on your shoulder.

Ruby: My hero.

(y/n): You didn't even hear what I said did you?

Ruby just shrugged as you rolled your eyes and placed her back on the bed.

(y/n): Well i brought you some cookies and the warm milk.

Ruby smiled gently, which made your heart break for seeing such a innocent get sick this badly.

Ruby: Thank you.

You pass her the plate if cookies as ruby started eating them while you hold the glass of milk for her.

(y/n): Dont worry, I'm sure Summer and the rest will get here.

Ruby: Ok... Can I have the milk please?

You looked over and see she always finished the cookies, you smiled and passed the glass of milk to her as she drank the whole thing.

(y/n): So, How long were you sick?

Ruby: Uh... I think this morning?

You nodded.

(y/n): Ok... Hmm?

Ruby sat up as she gently grabbed your face and gently placed a kiss on your lips, surprised by this you weren't sure what to do, but Ruby parted her lips as she lays back down.

Ruby: Sorry... I... Kinda wanted to do that.

(y/n): Hehehe, its alright. No need to say sorry Ruby.

You smiled as you placed a kiss on her forehead as ruby giggles, soon she fell asleep as you sat there waiting patiently for summer and the girls to get back... And so you began to fall asleep as you rest your jeans on her lap as everything fades to black and the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is untouched as no sound was heard, just peaceful silence.