Special chapter.

Alright then, lets get back to making specials... Also I do love the choices of weapon you guys and girls chose for (y/n) to use for the sequel.

_____________________________

Sun: Man these boxes are heavy!

Neptune: Whats in these anyways?

(y/n): You two wanted to help, so your going to have to deal with it, also theres some gems inside those boxes.

Sun and Neptune, these two just wants to be friends with you of course, and they happened to come across you taking some boxes towards your classroom since it's the weekend and it was a perfect time to re-supply some tools and other useful materials.

Sun: what kind of Gems?

(y/n): Special gems, like fire gems, Frost gems... Dark gems.

Neptune: Oh so there dust?

(y/n): I've done my research on what dust is in the world... So I might as well bring something different, like some Sharp gems, Poison gems and my personal favorite, curse Gems.

You then made it towards your classroom door as you opened the door for Sun and Neptune as they walked inside and stood in the middle of the room.

Sun: Uh where should we place them?

(y/n): Just put them on the table, I want to make sure their what I needed.

Neptune: alright then.

They placed the boxes on the table as you reached for you wallet and hand them some liens.

Sun: Oh uh... Thanks.

(y/n): Thats all I need, now go.

Neptune: Don't you wanna... you know hang out?

You looked at Neptune and spoke.

(y/n): If you two could prove to me that your not idiots and cocky all the time then maybe I can consider yoi both as my friends.

Sun: Sweet! Well then I guess we'll get out of your hair.

(y/n): Please do.

Both sun and Neptune left the room as you sighed, walked towards one of the boxes and opened it as you checked inside.

(y/n): Hmm... Yea this are it, I should thank Vulgrim for this.

???: Hello?

You looked over your shoulder and see Ruby Rose.

(y/n): Oh hey Ruby, need something?

Ruby: Oh nothing, I was wondering if your busy right now.

You smiled as you turned around to face her.

(y/n): No, I'm not busy... Why?

Ruby: Just wondering.

Ruby just smiles as she walked up to you and wrapped her arms around you as she rest her head on your chest, surprising you from her sudden action.

(y/n): You alright?

Ruby: Yea I'm fine.

Ruby then slightly tightens the hug as you kindly wrapped your arms around her as you spoke.

(y/n): You want to go get some cookies?

Ruby smiled as she looked up at you as she nodded her head rapidly.

(y/n): I'll take that as a yes.

[Timeskip with Emerald with her arms around (y/n)'s arm as she drags him somewhere with her as summer tries to stop her.]

You and ruby made it back to her dorm as she was in your arms, fully asleep as you carefully placed her on her bed and sat next to her as you spoke to yourself.

(y/n): *Sigh* after all I've done to keep you and everyone safe... I bet Master would be happy to see this... Hmm?

You looked to the side to see Ruby cuddling with your hand as you smiled.

(y/n): Cute...

[Ring]

Yourolled your eyes as you activated your wrist scroll and see you gotten a text from velvet.

Velvet: "Hey (y/n)... Uh... I was wondering... Could you... Read me a bedtime story? I know it's embarrassing but it would be nice... If you read me one... Please?"

You chuckled at this as you looked at ruby and planted a kiss on her cheek and got off her bed and started heading towards Velvet's dorm as everything fades to black...

(y/n): I think I know a good story to tell velvet to sleep.

Then the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is untouched and no sound was heard.