Chapter 34: A final dance with the reaper!

This has been the journey so far.

The reaper has found his new prey, he calls for little red as he prepares for an up coming fight

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The reaper has found his new prey, he calls for little red as he prepares for an up coming fight.

-crow father.

Ruby: You... Wanted to see me (y/n)?

You were standing on the balcony railings as you have chaos fangs in your hands.

(y/n): Ruby, you might want to get your weapon.

Ruby was confused by this as you pointed towards the figure running on the roofs.

Ruby: Oh! Ok I'm on it!

Ruby pulls out her scroll as a locker lands right below you.

(y/n): Alright, I'll see you there!

You then hopped off the railing and ran towards the tower, right as you got there you see some of atlas guards are down.

(y/n): huh, weaklings.

You looked up to see a window at the very top, you places your scythes on the side of your waist as you expose your wings and fly upwards.

(y/n): Whoever it is, better be digging their graves.

Right as you got to the window you see the figure next to a computer, you took this opportunity and dive through the window and pulled out your scythes as the figure turns out to be a female with... A small mask thats only covers her eyes.... But not really as she turns towards you.

(y/n): Cinder?

Cinder was surprised by this.

Cinder: what?! How?!

(y/n): Your wearing a mask thats covers... Nothing really... You could of wear a... I don't know, full mask?

Suddenly a bow appeared as cinder fired an arrow, which you weren't prepared for as it hit you right in the eye.

(y/n): GAAAHH!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!

You lifted one of your scythe as its gets covered in black fire, you then swing your scythe as a wave of fire heads towards her as she dodges it and fired another arrow, this time you placed your scythe on your left hand away and put you hand in the way of the arrow as it penetrates your hand.

(y/n): Alright... My turn!

You bite the arrow and pulled it out of your hand as you grabbed your other scythe and turned it into a great scythe and launched towards her as two swords appeared as cinder used then to block your attack.

Cinder: Your... Very aggressive!

(y/n): You shot an arrow to my eye ya b*tch! Of course I'm pissed off!

You then kicked cinder as she lands on her feet, you then summoned your demon revolver as the blades began to shiver violently.

(y/n): I'm going to blow you to shreds!

Cinder: I wouldn't mind you blowing me~

You got very angry at this as your fired your revolver as she rolled to the side and ran towards a window.

Cinder: Till we meet again dear.

She then escaped through the window, as ruby and ironwood just got there.

Ironwood: Whats happening here?!

Ruby: Uh where did...

You turn towards the window... However you remembered the bullet you fired.

(y/n): ah sh*t! GET DOWN!

You tackled both ruby and ironwood as the bullet exploded, pulling all the computers towards the explosion as a second one just happened.

(y/n): That was close... Damn it!

You three then got up as ruby shouted.

Ruby: OH NO (Y/N)!!!

You turn to ruby.

(y/n): what?

She then points towards your face as you just realized you have that arrow in your eye.

(y/n): Ah... Totally forgot that... Ugh.

Ironwood: We should take you to the-

(y/n): no no no, I can heal from this... I just need to get this out of me...

You tried to touch the arrow but ironwood spoke.

Ironwood: here, let me help.

He then gently grabs your face as he turns your head towards him.

Ironwood: This may hurt alot.

(y/n): Just pull the damn thing.

Ironwood then grabs the arrow as he placed his free hand on around the eye as he pulls out the arrow.

Ironwood: There... You better?

Your eye then instantly heals as you look around.

(y/n): yes... Thank you.

Ironwood: did you at least see who it was?

You were about to tell him it was cinder, but decided to keep it as a secret.

(y/n): No... Their were fully masked.

Ironwood sighed as he pulls out his scroll.

Ironwood: Alright, you two can head back then.

(y/n): sounds good, come on ruby.

Ruby: Oh... Ok.

[timeskip with (y/n) with crossed arms as Nora hops on his back with a pancake in her mouth.]

You and ruby were walking back to the ball room, the two of you were quiet, then your remembered what jaune said about the girls.

(y/n): hmmm... Hey ruby.

Ruby: huh?

You then smiled.

(y/n): You look very beautiful today.

Ruby blushed as she looks away.

Ruby: the-thank you.

You chuckled as you had an idea.

(y/n): Lets go see your team, I have something to ask them.

...

...

...

RWBY: You want to what?!?!

You were with team RWBY in the dance as you asked again.

(y/n): I said, would you girls care for a dance?

Weiss: how? Theres four of us.

(y/n): Easy, We'll start off with each letter of your team name, starting ruby.

The girls looked at each other for a moment then back to you.

RWBY: Ok.

You smiled as you grabbed ruby's hands as you took her with you as the girls would kindly wait for their turn, till yang spoke.

Yang: You know what? I have a idea that I'm sure we will agree with.

Weiss: and whats that?

Yang: I'll tell you after the dance.

And so you danced with the girls, enjoying your time with them as your and the girls are having a nice conversation as JNPR, sun and Neptune joined in as you kindly chatted with them as well, soon everything fades to black as the title "RWBY" appeared and the title was covered in blood as arrows were fired towards the title and a faint laughter was heard.