Strange and Beautiful

guuuys first time cronkri fanfic ive only done roleplays so I doooont know! haha anyhoo enjoy this attempt at cronkri..kankro? kanrus? cuz im a derp owo

1.

ive been watchin' your world from afar

ive been tryin' to be where you are

and ive been secretly fallin' apart, unseen.

to me youre strange and youre beautiful~

kankri had always gone to marie's cafe and coffee shop to think, he never really talked to anyone there and they didnt talk to him. this particular day he sat in the coffeeshop, the cause-unknown to him at the time, he was staring out the slight shaded windows in boredom thinking, when he saw a rugged looking man stroll past, thick smoke curling around him. the man caught his stare and grinned, smoke puffing out from inbetween his suprisingly white teeth. kankri glanced away quickly, alarmed and embarassed. He stared down at his hands, hoping the man didnt notice him. there was a familiar ring and small swoosh of air as the shops's door swung open.

"Hey Chief," kankri licked his chapped lips nervously and  glanced up to meet the mans gaze. he placed his hands in his lap primly and replied, as even toned as he could manage. "I dont believe we've met sir," the man raised an eyebrow, his face full of mock-suprise. "I guess not doll, but I vwould like to knowv you. names cronus." cronus pulled up a chair beside kankri and plopped down it. kankri, clearly uncomfortable, drummed his fingers on the table nervously.

"my name is kankri." he replied bluntly, not looking up. Cronus said nothing, smiled , and rose up from his seat.

'great..maybe he's disinterested' kankri thought with a little bit of satisfaction. He didnt want his reputation to be smudged, if anyone saw him with- a steaming coffee cup was sat in front of him. damn.

"I thought you looked thirsty chief." cronus said, a friendly smile kissed his plump lips. kankri wrapped his palm around the coffee cup warily and pressed his lips together, blowing on the steam, trying to coax it to cool. Cronus did the same, smile still present. kankri found this annoying and scowled at him.

cronus just shrugged it off playfully and sipped his coffee. it irked kankri so painfully! Cronus didnt get sick of his glares or his soft lecturing tone. so..abnormal. Cro removed his jacket and kankri wanted to kick himself for staring. Cronus had one of the most amazing bodies hed ever seen, underneath tight white fabric that is. you could clearly see every finely toned muscle in his stomach when he shifted, every perfect flex of his arm. kankri looked down fast, moving to sip his coffee and burning himself in the process.

"ouch!!" he held his mouth with one hand, grimacing as the mark started to sting.  cronus frowned and moved to help, being quickly rejected by kankri. "here just let me help doll,"

"I Am perfectly fine!!, thank you," kankri lifted his hand slowly, the mark bright red. cronus's eyes were heated, he gritted his teeth and loudly pushed the chair out.

" you havwe a third degree burn on your face kankri, let me take you to a doctor,"  he shook his head vehemently. "I am perfectly fine thank you now-" he cringed, the sting of the burn getting worse. cronus never took no for an answer. he sweeped kankri off his feet, pulling his small, plump body against him. "Im takin' you."

((oooh whats gonna happen~))

***

after much struggling and 'acts of self defense' cronus managed to get kankri to the hospital. He had bad burns but not very serious(according to kankri, the doctor got not one word in) he was prescribed a special ointment to treat burns and sent on his way(or maybe they sent him away for their own good) kankri was fighting so much that he dosed off in the front seat, his head slumped. "awv," cronus purred, stopping at his own home, it was gigantic. He'd inherited everything from his late father. the house was beautiful.. long corridors decorated with violet purple, drapes adorning each window. three livingrooms two guestrooms. all of this space made it seem lonelier. he scooped kankri up and carried him inside. The young, sweater clad boy went slack in his arms-like a child. Gently, cronus placed kankri on one of the guestbeds. kankri stirred a little but remained sound. god was he cute.. cronus gave him one last glance before walking down to his own, empty bedroom.