Chapter 11

AN:
where did he come from where did he go
Where did he come from cotton eye Joe

*SOLO GUITAR*

Read, vote, comment, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TELL ME EVERYTHING THAT IS ON YOUR MIND I WANT TO KNOW K

Also guys, I have a youtube channel.. (@ Cherry Lemonade ) its not much but I will be posting animations soon.. and may /MAY/ actually draw this out if it gets more popular. Comment below if you would like a comic series or not >u<;;;
ALSO SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THE EXCESSIVE GORE OML XD

THNX -SimpleIsanity

After a few moments it was clear that Kurloz was docile.

It sent a chill down Kankri's spine to see him stand so still and unresponsive.

It was as if someone had turned off a switch in his brain, and he was just a mindless..emotionless shell.

Cronus bravely pursued him and managed to get Kurloz inside the car. Kankri couldn't place why, but he'd stopped Cronus from calling 911.

He swallowed hard before whispering that he wanted them to go to Porrim's.

Kankri thought that the maryams was the best place to calm down.

Calm was exactly what he needed in order to sort out the situation and explain alongside cro what all had happened.

The car ride was filled with nothing but apprehensive silence.

Kankri wished he was sitting at the cafe right at that moment.

At least there the worst injury he'd get was a couple of harmless burns

Kankri felt his stomach knot painfully at the thought of what Kurloz was capable of..

The car stopped, yanking Kankri from his train of thought. Relief filled him, he spotted Kanaya out front.

Kankri pulled the cellphone from his pocket and dialed 911, then held it at his side as he exited the car. He didn't need to call the police just yet.

The blood had drained from Kanaya's already pale face. He guessed she'd noticed the additional company.

"Kanaya I can explain-"

"POORRIM!!"

Darn it

"Kanaya he was walking down the road..We couldn't just leave him there. It would not have just been his safety at risk..A lot of people travel that way."

Porrim was at her side, scrutinizing him as well.

Kanaya calmed a little and turned to Porrim, repeating what Kankri had just told her. 

"Alright well, what did you plan to do? And why the h-why did you think it would be a good idea to bring him here."

"You calm me down."

This made Porrim smile a bit. Cronus was behind them, coaxing the wordless Kurloz out of the car.

"Lets get inside and contact the authorities.." Kanaya interjected. Cronus nodded and walked in with Kurloz, the others followed after.

Cronus sat Kurloz down on the couch and plopped down on a love seat across from him. He was paying attention to what the three others were discussing in the kitchen but keeping a close eye. He was just as fearful as Kankri.

Kankri lifted his cell phone up again and pressed the call button.

"Hello you've called 911 what do you need?"

"We need someone to send police officials..We have someone dangerous in this house, and I am afraid someone may get hurt. "

Kankri told the operator the address and hung up after explaining further and receiving reassurance from the woman on the line.

Suddenly Cronus shouted, jumping from his seat.

Kurloz had grabbed a needle and thread from a  sewing kit that one of the Maryams had left out.

It had gone unnoticed, sitting on the table beside him. His Blood began to collect and trickle faster as he forced the needle and thread through his lips over and over.

Kankri stared with the rest, frozen in horror.

Kankri thought he could hear soft sounds coming from Kurloz. It sounded like....crying.
He felt his stomach turn.