Part 14: Supermarket

Start from the beginning

He took a long sigh before making a note in his mind about never ever talking business in front of again.

She walked back to the trolley having finally selected a real organic bottle. As she kept it inside, she spotted the packet of filet in the corner back.

Her lashes rose to him, her eyes narrowed. His brows went up, his smirk visible. Her gaze averted, a flare released through her nose. His confident stare dedicated to her.

She pushed the trolley ahead. He followed her quietly.

* * *

"What is this? Why are you taking this?"

She frowned at the Durex pack he just picked up from the hygiene corner. He looked at her slightly confused.

Arnav - You said yesterday your pills are over. So until you are prescribed new ones-

Khushi - Oh don't worry. You don't need these.

Now that was quite amusing to him. Her tone expressed a seriousness. Was she having a backup already?

Arnav - And why?

The sternness was suddenly replaced with a wide grin on her face. She pointed to the filets kept in the trolley.

Khushi - Until you need this, you won't need this! I assure you!

At the latter, she indicated to the pack of Durex. He smiled thinning his lips. Of course! Her ultimate weapon.

Arnav - Are you trying to blackmail me?

Khushi - How can I dare to blackmail THE Arnav Singh Raizada? No, no, no! Of course not! I am just telling you.

Arnav - Don't act so innocent!

She thinned her lips in her usual yet sweet manner and raised her brows at him repeatedly.

To her surprise, he still threw the pack in the trolley and a smirk appeared on his face which didn't please her at all.

Arnav - With or without you, be assured, they'll be used!

He jaw dropped at his boldness and she took few fast steps to catch up with him.

Khushi - Laad Governor!

* * *

"Check if you got everything. I'm not taking a U turn in the midway again like last time!"

Khushi - Haan Haan, theek hai!

She made a face at her grumpy husband but checked the trolley once while making a checklist in her head and regretting for not making a written list.

Arnav - Let's go then.

He made his way towards the cashpoint. Khushi panicked as he was to keep all the things on the conveyor line.

Khushi - Wait, wait, wait.

She stopped him, almost dragged him back.

Arnav - What the. Khushi, are you crazy? It's a public place, behave!

Khushi - I' I want ice cream. I forgot, go get ice cream. Fast.

She acted all naive looking here and there as he fisted.

Arnav - I asked you if you want ice cream when we passed it.

Khushi - Haan toh? I wasn't in mood then, now I am! Go get it!

He growled at her lightly and walked all the way back to the other end of the huge supermarket.

She smirked and almost jumped in joy. Having gotten the chance, she placed the packet of filet into a nearby row and returned back to the line.

* * *

They silently loaded the grocery items into the car's trunk and her mouth hung as she spotted the filet he just kept there.

She looked at him. He turned his gaze to her. She pouted, he narrowed his eyes, she raised her brows, he nodded in denial, she twisted her nose, he crushed his brows in anger.

No more words were exchanged. She walked to the window and sat in her passenger's seat silently.

Arnav - You really think you can win against me?

Khushi - That you'll see at night only, who won and who lost.

She smirked for him to roll his eyes. This girl is unbelievable. But he's ASR! So what? Dry period coming ahead, he'll survive it.

"If I don't make these upcoming days devil's hell for you, then my name is not Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! Hmph."