"What!" Jennie seethed.

"Whoa someone's hangry," Lisa says.

"What do you want Manoban?" Jennie asks.

"Where are you? I'm hungry and I know your class was over, 20 minuets ago."

"Calm down stalker, I'm at the coffee shop on campus." Jennie says.

"Again? Geez Jennie, I know you like coffee but you shouldn't be drinking it this much." Lisa says. "Unless..."

"Unless What?" Jennie sighs.

"Unless you're there for an entirely different reason. Like a girl?" Lisa teases. "I see you're still being a coward."

"Shut up. I'm not talking to you anymore." Jennie says.

"Make a damn move!" Lisa shouts into the phone before Jennie hangs up on her.

Jennie collects her stuff and takes a seat in the booth across from the girl. The girl looks up from her book at Jennie before looking back down again.

Says something dumbass. Jennie scolds herself.

"Hi." Jennie says.

"Hi." The girl replies not looking up from her book.

"I'm Jennie."

"I know." The girl nods.

"Y-You know?" Jennie says in confusion.

"Well, I didn't know you're name. All I know is you're the girl that's been staring at me for a week every time I come in here. And you pretend to write things down when you think I'm looking at you." The girl says smiling slightly.

Jennie blushes heavily. She's known this whole time, she probably thinks you're a huge creep.

"It's taken you exactly 168 hours to make the decision to come over and talk to me." The girl says closing her book as she leans across the table. "So tell me. What took you so long?"

"Um I-I just..." Jennie was speechless.

The girl raises a brow at her and tilts her head adorably.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to creep you out. I don't even come here that often but after the first day I saw you, you just kind of sparked my interest so I thought maybe one day I'd run into you. But that's stupid because what would that do-" The girl places a finger on her lip stunning Jennie into silence.

"you're rambling." She says removing her finger. "It's cool Jennie." She shrugs,"So tell me. What are you doing here at YG?"

"Oh I'm studying music, mostly rap and singing." Jennie says. "What about you?"

"Acting." The girl answers simply.

"Hmm, That doesn't surprise me." Jennie nods.

"What's that supposed to mean?" The girl says narrowing her eyes.

"No! I don't mean that to be offensive it's just you-"

"-I what?"

"You just have the visuals for it is...um what I meant." Jennie stutters.

"I'm just kidding Jennie." The girl smiles.

Oh god that smile.

"You're very easy to tease." She smirks causing Jennie to chuckle. "Is it your last year?"

"Yeah, yours too?" Jennie asks.

"Yeah, I'm just ready for it to end. My brother graduated last year and he rubs it in my face all the time."

"It's cool that you have an older brother. My brother is a year younger, he's actually in the acting department too."

"Do I know him?"

"You might. His name is Kim Taehyung." Jennie says.

The girl shakes her head with a chuckle. "Yeah, I know him. He's...interesting?"

"I think you mean weird." Jennie says making the girl laugh. It's like music to Jennie's ears.

"He's not the only one, a lot of people in our department are weird. Me included."

"I don't know. You seem pretty normal to me." Jennie smiles.

"You just met me." She smirks.

"It's just an observation." Jennie shrugs. 

Just as the girl was about to speak her phone starts to ring interrupting them. "Sorry." She smiles apologetically before taking the call. "Hello?"

Jennie's phone vibrates in her pocket. She sees a few texts from Lisa.

Pokpak: I'm hungry, bring food home
Pokpak: Answer your phone
Pokpak: Oh wait you're probably busy staring at that girl.

Jennie rolls her eyes and sends a quick reply.

JenJen: Get your own food lazy ass.

"I'll pick it up I guess. Just don't forget to feed Dalgome." The girl says before hanging up. "I'm sorry but I have to go pick something up for my brother. I'll see you around Okay." The girl says as she pacts up her stuff.

"Y-yeah for sure. I'll see you around." Jennie nods.

She quickly waved goodbye with a smile before walking out the door. Jennie smiled dopily by herself at the fact that she just talked to the girl she's been crushing on for the short time she's seen her.

Her eyes widen as realization hits her straight in the face. She grabs her stuff and sprints out the door of the coffee shop. She goes on her tippy toes in attempt to look ahead on the crowded sidewalk. She spots the girl's purple backpack.

"HEY!" Jennie shouts.

The girl stops in her tracks and turns around in confusion.

"You never told me your name!" Jennie shouts, cupping her hands around her mouth.

The girl smiles and shakes her head. "KIM JISOO!" She says before continuing on her journey.

Jennie smiles to herself as she catches her breath in the middle of the sidewalk. "Kim Jisoo..."

•••
A/N: The Drunk On You series has come to an end! To fill the void I've started a whole new story. I don't want all of my stories to be the same so I changed a few aspects. This is a preview before I really dive in. I'm going to wrap up a few things on my stories first.

Thanks you to all my readers, every single one counts. Comment your thoughts! I value them.