~8~

A weird dusty smell entered my nose, I could feel the cold ground and I wanted to open my eyes but it wouldn't open so I forced it. The sunlight hit my eyes, giving burning sensation.

I looked around and saw Jidwi beside me covered in blood. I couldn't function for a second.. then it hit me.

" jidwi wake up" I tried to shake him. He groaned little bit and he opened his eyes half way.

" hold on.. someone help us" I screamed through the bars. I screamed until my throat went dry.

" well well, king Jidwi.. you can die in here in pain.." The guy approached and I think he is the ruler or something.

" please heal him.. he will die.. " I begged
" what will you do for me? Little princess." He smirked. I got confused and it hit me.
" what are you thinking!" I yelled
" eyyy princess, how come rude words are coming out of your pretty mouth. It doesn't suit you." He smiled

I had no choice but to listen to him and do what he says. Jidwi's people need him, his family needs him.

" I'll do it" I said it rudely

" noo" Jidwi quietly said in pain. I looked over to him and nodded to tell him I will be fine but he wasn't convinced.
The doctor came in and closed his wounds. I was relieved. The maids took me to a room to wash me with rose petals and get me ready for tonight. Tonight is the day I will lose it and to a man I don't like.

" the king is calling you" someone interpreted
It was a tall good looking guy and I think I saw him with the king.

" who are you?" I demanded and lowered my body into the water. his straight face turn into worried face.
" shhhh" he came closer. " hurry up wear this and let's get out."
" what what.. why are you helping?" I was confused

" why do you talk too much let's get out first and I'll tell you." He rolled his eyes

" what if you kidnap and what if this is a trap?" I crossed my arms not believing his words. He picked me up from the water and not caring about my naked body. He dressed me and dragged me out. My legs didn't want to move so it was like it was force running. After we run for about 10 minutes he stops.

" just take this path and you will meet Jidwi." He points at the trees. He started to walk away but noticed I wasn't moving.

" explanation please.." I said with annoyed face. He rolled his eyes like he was done with me.

" fine, Jidwi once's saved me even tho we were enemies so I wanted to return that favor." I'm more convinced now and I thanked him million times before going.

" thank you" I smiled and he just winked at me.
" you're cute and ur body too" He whistled the last word. I furrowed my eyebrows.

" goodbye princess" he just chuckled and left.