~7~

I was not ready to face Jidwi and the thing happened last night, it's killing me. I want that smell and his soft lips. I'm craving for him.. while I was lost in my thoughts, I got an order from Dan Sae to see him. He told me he will be going with some guards to put traps in the woods.

While I was walking down the palace, I see Jidwi talking with his wife. He saw me and kept glancing at me. My face was burning and I look like an totally idiot. He said his goodbye to his wife and made his way to here. I started to walk faster and try to avoid him.

" you know if you keep walking like that, you will fall." He shouted behind me.

" why do you care? If I fall than I fall" I blurt it out without looking.

" because you will get hurt and make me worried. Just stop walking that fast stop being stubborn and listen to me." He sounded little worried and hurt.

" I need to talk to you, just stop for a second, god damn just listen."

" I don't have anything to talk about with yo_" next thing I knew, I was on the ground. The pain in my palms and my knee. It sent cold chills to my body.

" aishhh I told you to slow down!!!" Now he was yelling at me and I flinched little.

" stop yelling at me" I took my hand from him. But he got it back.

" can't you see, you're bleeding.. there is a glass stuck in your palm." I didn't realized until he said it.

—————
Jidwi called his physician and told him not to tell anyone about Jidwi bringing me into his chamber. After Jidwi sent him away he came back in.

" how's your palm?" He pointed with his eyes.

" it's fine I guess, but if you haven't followed me this would not have happened." I crossed my arms.

" why don't you just listen like other normal people." He was getting frustrated.

" I—" he broke what I was going to say.

" ok I'm sorry for what I did last night and for your hand too." He sounded sincere and in his eyes, there was something hidden.

" umm.... then I will take my leave." I was about leave when I heard his wife's voice. I'm doomed

" Jidwi grabbed me and we hid behind the curtains. My body was facing his front and he was hugging me. I could feel his heart beat and when I looked up, he was telling to shush.

When she left, he exhaled like he was holding his breath. He looked down and he was staring too hard, making me blush.

" you're making me crazy Hyunji ji"

————

The next day, I was still lost in my thoughts. What he said last night, my heart is thumping like crazy.

" there is assassin in the palace." The guards were yelling. I was about to run when I felt a sword on my shoulder. I slowly looked back and saw two guys in mask...

He lifted his sword and about to slash me into half.. I closed my eyes really tight good bye world.....

A hand was dragging me and when I opened my eyes, Jidwi was leading the way.. a blood on his face and his hands. We were running and one of his guard was waiting for him with a horse.

" let's get out of here." He held and put me on the horse behind him.

" did my family get away? Are they safe?" He asked he guard.

" yes your majesty, they left long time ago.. you have to get out of here too." He bowed and left.

" hold tight." The horse galloped away from the palace.

As we were going, and a arrow hit Jidwi and he fell off. I gasped and got off the horse.

" Jidwi wake up.. don't leave me here alone." He was bleeding a lot but he was strong enough  to take out the arrow. Soon, maybe 20 man gathered around us. He couldn't  fight them all in this condition.

" take them away." One of the guy said.